PrestoGP Official Season 14 Sign Up

sorry to hear that kennett, hopefully you get sorted out sooner than later.

p.s Ive a logitech driving force wheel and pedals here, psu is gone, its a 24v 750ma, if you paid the postage you could have it and buy an psu for it?

Thanks for the offer but i'm afraid i need G27 next, it's used all over the places we hope to get our simulator sold.. I was suppose to get one but the company that kept us on hold for 8 months burned lots of other people as well with empty promises and i rather not have anything to do with them anymore. I can still continue development with my beat up momo, it's not like forces are strong when you are driving 40km/h ;)

i think it would be best if you were kept as reserve then Anslem, then you could step in for anyone who is free when you are free but if there is someone who can make the full season then they deserve to have the last free slot.

I was looking forward to this series very much, sadly the current 930 build simply does not work on certain CPU's (massive stutter issues) and I am one of the afflicted users :( In slower cars it's a serious inconvenience, in fast cars like this it can cause a serious accident, no update build has been forthcoming so I have no choice but to pull out and let someone else take my place.

The severity of the problem changes from combo to combo, FR35 at Melbourne is unraceable and the FR35 seems to be badly affected at any track so little point in hoping it will be OK in race 2

Hopefully ISI will put out a fix one day and I can rejoin if their are any spaces free. Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Hi guys, I'm going to have to drop out I'm afraid - I missed the first race due to a personal reason, but I'm so busy at the moment I'm not going to have any chance to practice, and don't want to take up a spot for someone that is putting in more time than I am as it's unfair!

The couple of practice races I did were fun, especially the Brazil one with @David Turnbull ! Never know, I might re-appear next season :) Good luck to the next reserve! Do me proud :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back