PrestoGP Official Season 14 Sign Up

Attached screen of server list as of right now - you should see our two servers there :thumbsup: No? :(

Attachments

• prestoservers.jpg
    prestoservers.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 215
thanks peter I found them.i thought I had the mod but I don't.ill pop over to the site and download it
the download links for the mod are not working for me can anyone post a link to the mod please

Last edited:
ah, yeah the correct files looks to be in the packages folder. Then you need to open the MOD Manager on your left screen. You should get a list of all mods/tracks in your packages folder in that manager. Probaly the FR3.5 2014 and Sao Paolo is listed as not installed, so mark them, hit install, and they should get a yes. Then fire up rf2 again and try!

you have the right vmod, you also have the right interlagos/sao paulo, but its telling you that you have 2 missing tracks, instal those tracks and the vmod will then show as installable. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Can we also keep anything related to Rfactor2 help to the appropriate thread, this is the sign ups afterall :)

Last edited:
hello everyone
i buy SSDto correctly use Rfactor 2 i buy Rfor2 yesterday but my brake pedal is break and it's annoying , i lok at that and i repair that
again i'm completely zero on this game , it is necessary that i studied the setting sometimes different from race 7
i don't think being operational for the dte championship

hello everyone
i buy SSDto correctly use Rfactor 2 i buy Rfor2 yesterday but my brake pedal is break and it's annoying , i lok at that and i repair that
again i'm completely zero on this game , it is necessary that i studied the setting sometimes different from race 7
i don't think being operational for the dte championship
Feel free to ask any help Damian! Its worth to spend an hour or two to get things right, You will then find it as easy to drive as race07, or even easier. I am doing less mistakes now in rf2 than i was doing in F3K's :thumbsup:

@Anton Valle Gonzalez
@Dan Baker
[USER=133966]@Sam Jones

@Martin Oconnor
@Mark Breslin

Your names have now been added to the grid for season 14, If you can't attend please let us know very soon so your places can go to anyone else signing up :thumbsup:[/USER]

I think this is going to rule out me (Dan Baker) unfortunately:

I've got bad news for tonight's attendance. Looks like it's going to be missing me. After a few runs today my G27 has now gone very light around the middle and is turning in much less than I'm actually turning the wheel. I've tried cranking up the steering sensitivity all the way (which definitely helps), but it's still got a very weird and slightly inconsistent feeling to it. I think it's what they term as 'f*****'. This obviously counts me out for tonight, and (unless I can fix it or replace it pretty quickly) probably the upcoming season too. Absolutely gutting - my Clubsport piggy bank definitely wasn't ready for this. Finally getting it into the 1:16s last night must have taken its toll. I might be able to sort things in time, but as things stand it's probably best to assume that i won't be able to. Good luck to everyone else tonight.

Probably best to assume I won't now be able to take my place.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%