Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought evo quite a few months ago in the box but it didn't come with the steam code, it's a bit late to return it so I figure I'll just buy it on steam.

If it doesn't work out(with how my luck has been going) I have a couple options in mind. Hockenheim might work if we want to stick with germany. Montreal will work if we want to stick to this year's f1 calender.

I bought evo quite a few months ago in the box but it didn't come with the steam code, it's a bit late to return it so I figure I'll just buy it on steam.

I remember having the same issue Brendan. The back of the Booklet has a spot reading "ONLINE ACTIVATION KEY:" and then a big white [empty] space.... I rang the store....Latter I found the number on a sticker stuck to the inside of case. Doh!

If I may add my 2 cents here. We all like Simbin games, we all want to keep on playing realistic simulations on the PC and not on a console. If you do then you guys want to keep on supporting Simbin by buying their games/addon to keep them in business. If you can afford a PC, a wheel and an internet connection then surely you can spend $20 once a year on a game (EVO came out in 2008). Using illegal contents seems like a great idea at first, but in the long run it will bring both Simbin and ISI down and leave us with old titles.

BTW, I practice what I preach. I have bought half a dozen RACE 07, GTRE, RACE ON and rFactor copies by now for that reason. I gave most of them away to friends and people on this forum.

FPWS will also run the Simbin version of Nurby.

Practice race tonight, although I'm sad to have to miss it as my wife informs me we have a 'surpise' birthday party for her Aunty tonight.
Surpise indeed... surprised the hell out of me!

Anyway, have fun & good luck. I will have to do full length fuel/strategy run in my spare time.

sorry about the practice race last night guys, I joined and then my internet dropped out for nearly 2 hours - rang the ISP and the had a full system unexpected shutdown.. wasn't happy..

I'll do some laps on Saturday before Sunday's race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes