Practise Schedule.

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
this just an idea and depends on jonas being able to organise another couple of monday rd events for us, my idea was to have somthing like this........

watkins glen - 1st august wednesday 2 x 10 laps

Cicada - 15th august wednesday 2 x 10 laps

hungaroring - 22nd august wednesday (full race distance)

hungaroring - 29th august wednesday ** SEASON STARTS **

obviously as i said depends on the mondays being available and if jonas could organise them, also the tracks ive used for the mondays are just ones that popped into my head when writing this, jonas would deal with them.

would be good if we could have a couple more rd events before seasons starts, we had a very good turn out numbers wise at hockenheim and was a really good event, also allowed some new guys to join in who i must admit ive been very impressed with so far.

Its safe to say now that the races will be again on a monday, so it seems the dates of your first post are now final David.
So it would probably be a good idea if you could make these dates in your first post bold and write something like final dates under them.
And maybe Nico can make this thread sticky untill the start of the season, so that interested drivers outside the league can check the schedule :)

Also Watkins Glen is fix now but I have a question about the Imola race.
Is it not the case that only GTR Evo owners have the imola track so that Race 07 owners couldnt join?

Now that I think about it, it would probably be a great thing to have a PrestoGP event on a track which is built by a PrestoGP driver, so now that Kennetts Cicada is released we should just do the 2nd race there even if it might be a bit harder

not really, but i did just notice that i had the wednesday down as the 25th august for the hungaroring practise race, ive amended the date in the first post to the new date.

22nd august - hungaroring full practise race

Actually just now I have some changes to announce ;)
As most prefered to have the Watkins Glen GP race on Wednesday it will now be on August 1st and the Cicada event will then probably be on 15th August.
If you David or Nico could update the first post please :)
Also I was thinking, now that we start one week later if we maybe want to do another race on 22nd August, might be a good last minute test with race conditions for some

Looks all good to me but due to much real life duties I can't tell you yet which event I'm able to participate and which I'm not. Of course I'll let you know prior each event in the sign up thread and of course the season start is booked (from todays view).

Im fine with that, so watkins and cicada are both racing club events, should we do the hungaroring race in the presto forum or in the racing club as well?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back