11. David McCradic
12. Nicolas Rouge
13. Gaetano Zizzo
14. Cristian Di Filippo
15. Bob Laube
16. Graham Healey
17. Vincenzo Cavaliere

:)

wont make it tonight guys, probably wont be around for a short while too, im hopeing to be able to make the season start but i cant put a definate on it yet, theres a lot going on in my life atm that hasnt made the start of 2011 the best for me, ill be back at some point tho so cya all very soon.

and 3 starts without incidents I believe, that is pretty good :)

EDIT: np valter, I was a bit unsure if it was I who was to eager or not, need to study the replay

EDIT2: Seems 4 of us posted at the same time... is that a record?

My first race started out well and I had a lot of close racing the first half of it. Towards the end however the mediums became very worn and I made many mistakes, shame on me :)

Second race I used hard tyres, that was definatly the better choice and I had a great race with good battles with Eliezer, Graham and more. I made a mistake towards the end and decided to escape out as I was in a dangerous position.

My overall impression of the race is that it looks very good for the real race in a week. And I was impressed by guys like Valerio, Kurt, Graham and Valter, they all outpreformed me and I must work hard the comming week to make sure I can give them a fight :)

Congrats to Reik and Alex, I assumed Reik had won the second race, so I only congratulated him in the chat, until I realised that Alex had taken the second race and was even points with Reik, nice work mate!

wont make it tonight guys, probably wont be around for a short while too, im hopeing to be able to make the season start but i cant put a definate on it yet, theres a lot going on in my life atm that hasnt made the start of 2011 the best for me, ill be back at some point tho so cya all very soon.

What ever it is David, I keep fingers crossed you get it sorted so can have some relaxed racing with us soon :)

Thanks everyone - that was the best fun I have had in a month :)

Grats to the podiums in both races.

Fantastic times leaders. Looks like you will have some real racing this season Reik.

I'm afraid you're right Graham :D Seems to become a tough but good season for everyone.

Thanx to everyone for really good races!
Qual = 4th
1st Race = 3rd
2nd Race = 1st

Damn, it's my best perfomance at Presto GP ever =)

I'm sure you have more of it to follow! Nice performance mate.

I'm happy to see the performance of all of us. Looks realy promising...

Congratulation to everyone, that was great and very useful.
My first race was not good, I lack of practice (I just trained one hour since last season) and my medium tires were overheating and wearing too fast. Sorry Valter for the tap in T1.
I chose hards for race 2 and was more consistent, and made the same lap times as in race 1. I had a good start also, sorry Reik for the tap at Maggots in lap 1, I assumed I passed you but I was wrong, we were wheel against wheel and you had the racing line. It was nice fighting with you!

Don't worry Nicolas, didn't even notice a tap :) Following you very close was a good lesson until I made a mistake and spun :)

@Nicolai:
In terms of tire choice I made the opposite experience :) My first race with meds was good (ok, very worn in the end) and in second race I tryed hards. Of course hards were lasting longer, but meds were quicker and gave me a better balance...

What ever it is David, I keep fingers crossed you get it sorted so can have some relaxed racing with us soon :)

Indeed, good luck in your real life David. And remember, as Reik indicates, Presto GP is your sanctuary. This video is a bit outdated, but the message still ring true ;)
[video]http://blip.tv/file/1658514/[/video]

thanks Nico, i hold all you guys as friends and that video brought a tear to my eye..

in the immortal words of Sebastian Vettel....

aweee thanks, i love you guys!

ill be back soon

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes