1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Leagues?

Discussion in 'MotoGP 13' started by Ryan Mark Smith, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I've been playing MotoGP for a good 3-4 days non-stop, and I have managed to master the braking and the turn-ins, and I'm wondering if anyone else has?

Anyway, I would love to get some leagues going for this game, as it has the potential to be a very good game for league racing.

I was thinking maybe:

Possibly 3 leagues. Moto3 would be the less confident riders,
    Moto2™ for the riders who think they could possibly handle a more powerful bike.
    And MotoGP™ for the more confident riders who can master the game completely.

Of course, this is still up in the air at the moment, so I would love to hear some of your guys feedback on this ideas.

I'm open to constructive criticism as I always like to hear new ideas.

2. pc?

3. Was thinking more towards the console side of things mate.
  4. Im really looking to take a part in a league of 2 wheels...and i buy my MotoGP13 for PS3 and this not working in the internet lobby always one message saying lost conection to Playstation Network :s i paid 50€ for nothing the game offline is not so good as it seems...

So im in only for PC but i need to buy it and i dont know if i will do it, maybe buy it more fast if RD or someone here organizes a great league of MotoGP!

5. Seems MotoGP has a fair bit of attention on the PC.

I'm a console guy myself, so I wouldn't be able to set one up for the PC, apologies.
  6. i would be in on ps3 for sure
  7. if you get enough people to run 3 leagues you could do a promotion and relegation format

8. Yep, that's the idea mate. I'd like to try and get it on both XBOX and PS3, would expand it a little more then I think.
  9. Also, just so I can get a number, how many people play MotoGP on XBOX/PS3?

Leave a comment and then what console you play on, please.
  10. great idea pal,well i be right up 4 it on ps3 for sure

11. Cheers mate.

Well I've got to find a balance between both consoles. I'd need someone to run a PS3 League, and I could run an XBOX League.

However, it's getting the right amount of DEDICATED people to sign up, turn up for races every week.

Ideally, I'd like to have atleast a full lobby or just less every week. No point in having 3 people racing every week as there would be no competition if someone crashed out.
  12. What we need to do to create a Racing Club for MotoGP13??

Would love to get some great battles on 2 wheels (=...

Last time i can connect if the "server" is with 2 or 3 and i can join, after the room gets full and no problems, my big problem is to join a "server" already with 6,7 or more players...anyway i think we can play together, with organization and RD offers it to us! :thumbsup:

13. A racing club sounds like a good idea mate, really does. Would get a good idea of how many people play the game on the console.

Good idea mate.:thumbsup:
  14. Id be on board with this. I'm playing the game on the xbox.
  15. Any newas about Racing Clubs?? RD Admins... :p :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. cmon guys, we need guys to get things organized :D
  17. My XBOX has been playing up, not reading the MotoGP disc, I'll try and get something done for the XBOX side of thing soon.
  18. Yeah i'm open to help organizing something... :thumbsup:
  19. I'm up for a pc league. Weekly races with enforced no green line and helmet cam only verified by video uploaded to youtube perhaps? Otherwise no points are awarded.
  20. Ahhh im in the PS3 side...about regulations, if we really organize anything, then we talk about it, but helmet cam only dont sounds good, but...well anyway it's hard to get people for it...