MGP13 Possible Leagues?

Hey guys,

I've been playing MotoGP for a good 3-4 days non-stop, and I have managed to master the braking and the turn-ins, and I'm wondering if anyone else has?

Anyway, I would love to get some leagues going for this game, as it has the potential to be a very good game for league racing.

I was thinking maybe:

Moto3
Moto2
MotoGP

Possibly 3 leagues. Moto3 would be the less confident riders,
Moto2™ for the riders who think they could possibly handle a more powerful bike.
And MotoGP™ for the more confident riders who can master the game completely.

Of course, this is still up in the air at the moment, so I would love to hear some of your guys feedback on this ideas.

I'm open to constructive criticism as I always like to hear new ideas.

-Ryan

I like helmet cam really and rocks it sometimes, nothing against about it mate, but in the truth, it's strange helmet cam with a gamepad very strange body movements loool thats just it my point, and i can play good with helmet cam, but im faster of course in 3rd person...

I've been looking for an online racing league for bikes, much like the F1 leagues. I'm currently a member of a great F1 league which is fair and competitive and the thought of doing a bike league sounds amazing.

I've not done much online racing on MotoGP 13 but would be interested in a league.

I have an Xbox.

Tonight, will be a room for PS3 players.

Host Name - MadRR
Race Mode - Grand Prix
Class - MotoGP
Handling - Pro
Collisions - Yes
Damage - No
Tire Wear - No
Race Distance - 24 lap race and possibly 15 laps for larger tracks
Qualifying - Yes
Weather - Clear - Everyone please vote clear

Will be Indianapolis, and Eastern US Time, so for Europeans maybe too late, but im in! :p
Hope to see some of you guys, we already have a good group of riders, and principally fair riders even with some lag we all control well the overtaking and the attempts of it, with Collisions On. So just be sure you are minimally skilled to control your bike and control some lag, and overtake 100% sure what means be fair, we have not fault about some lag of MotoGP13, but always try to be the best :p and principally... Have Fun! (=

You all are welcome! We have a website, but i dont know if i should post it here, so see you tonight. ;)

I host the ps3 Gp2 League which is raced on a sunday. If we have enough people I would gladly set this up. I will just need to know numbers etc and so on. Lets try to aim for at least what ten drivers and a few reserves.

SO tell me what you guys think and let me know in this thread.

So go ahead Aaron, i was to send a message to Bram but right now he is unreachable, so lets wait, but hope to get a Race Club (= really love bikes :p. I can help you on it Aaron! :thumbsup:
thanks i only really got into moto gp and british super bikes this season. I blame a south african chick at my base who let me go on her Harley it was amazing :D I will start this if only we get the numbers dont jump the gun. My f1 league will finish in 3 weekends tiem so we can sorta start after that if u want

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back