Mod: Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track: Snetterton, UK

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. For reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, we use an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Ross McGregor
  3. - Ryan Callan
  4. - Georgios Davakos
  5. - Rich Dozier
  6. - Morten Wernersen
  7. - Jeff Dobbing
  8. - Gary Lennon
  9. - Ondrej Kapal
  10. - Erik Tveit
  11. - Mikkel Ahm
  12. - William Crudup
  13. - Chris Butcher
  14. - Leigh Bond
  15. - Nick Atsidakos
  16. - Thiago Ferreira
  17. - Steve Entwistle
  18. - Adam Eggbeer
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Confirmed in.

Now, I have a question..
On the exit of turn 2, do we have to keep 2 wheels inside the white lines or are we allowed to cross it like in the screenshot below. If we are allowed to cross it, is there any limit on how far we can cross it? thx.

GRAB_029.jpg

Confirmed in.

Now, I have a question..
On the exit of turn 2, do we have to keep 2 wheels inside the white lines or are we allowed to cross it like in the screenshot below. If we are allowed to cross it, is there any limit on how far we can cross it? thx.

GRAB_029.jpg
I dunno bout yall but the dark stuff out of T2 is tasty....

Should be able to make this :)

Please sign me up.

Will be my first on-line race with you guys from the forum. Will be nice having some cleaner races rather than getting bashed around when playing the meganes on public servers.

Now that my name is on the list, just have a quick question about find the server:

I've only ever searched for a server using ip so do I write the server name in the same box? I'm going to sound like such a dumbass lol.

The server isn't up yet so that is why you don't find it.

And when you'll search for it tomorrow you sort it after names. Then you will find it on "racedepartment.com PCC".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back