rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Nürburgring - Fri January 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Do not worry so much about the cars behind you. Well at least in my opinion it is their responsibility to stay behind you until they are sure enough to attempt a clean overtake without pushing you too much off your racing line (keeping a cars width distance when passing should be fine I guess)...

You have absolutely right Marcel. You push me very hard on last lap this event, (I was very slow because of tire ware) but You were always fair and clean, even in the last chicane, when was very litle room. I'm always trying to live enough room for guys behind me and sometimes, if somebody is a way faster i dont keep position for no mater what. But this time it was the last lap, so I had preety good chances to defend my position, but still was trying to live some room in the corners. :) I wish that every battle on RD was such clear as ours.
BTW; Great pictures.

...I'm always trying to live enough room for guys behind me and sometimes, if somebody is a way faster i dont keep position for no mater what. But this time it was the last lap, so I had preety good chances to defend my position, but still was trying to live some room in the corners. ...

I almost had you but I made a mistake at the first corner of the last lap throwing me back a bit, overtaking you at the last bit of the race would have been too dangerous although I was sticking like glue on your back waiting for a mistake of you. Do not worry you fought well and deserved your position by all means! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back