rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Croft - Fri 4th February 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
pcchead3.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE

Mod: Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track: Croft, England (a reminder that you cannot use the Map Plugin with this track installed)

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. For reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, we use an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Ross McGregor
  3. - William Crudup
  4. - Pavel Loknovski
  5. - Jeff Dobbing
  6. - Jacob Worsoe
  7. - Adam Eggbeer
  8. - Kris Vickers
  9. - Gary Lennon
  10. - Mark Johnston
  11. - Erik Tveit
  12. - Ben Buitendijk
  13. - Gabriel Savu
  14. -Tom Barratt
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -

I'd like to race this one, but I'm not sure if I'll be home at that time.

Can you sign me up as a 'maybe'? (I think the guys on the list whose names are written in pink are the ones in the 'maybe' list, right?)

It means that god knows what i did when i made this track, but apparently, you cant use fazerbox`s map plugin with the track, as it just crashes.

Neither myself or fazerbox know why, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

"It means that god knows what i did when i made this track, but apparently, you cant use fazerbox`s map plugin with the track, as it just crashes.

Neither myself or fazerbox know why, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know."

Still no clearer! what is fazerbox, if it works offline on my computer, will it be ok tomorrow?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back