rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Croft - Fri 4th February 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Shall we see:

Qual 1: Not much practice so I do a 1:21 lap. That makes me 7th (?)

Race 1: Gets a good start and are up at 5th some time, then after some laps I cut the Fast Esses a bit to much and bang tires, and bang puncture on tire. Pitting and are now 1 lap behind. Fighting with someone, can't remember who tho, having trouble at the first corner at the complex. But finishing at a 14th place.

Qual 2: Makes my PB. 4th place

Race 2: Gets a good start manages to go around Gary, and watch my mirror and I see a car braking to late and crashing into the car inside me, and going out on the asphalt so I couldn't get hit that I loosed on. Coming back one of the cars, ain't seeing anything, touching tires, trying to save it, but that makes me sliding into Gary. Very sorry there! If you want to report me for respectless driving or something do that. It was 100% my fault.. :( Then our cars is banana shaped. And basically I'm following Gary till there are 3 laps left. Then on the 2nd last lap, suddenly Lee pops up. And he makes the way past in 1st corner at last lap. And finishing on 6th. :)

Thanks for the event Lee, thanks for the track Kris, and I'm already looking forward to next event!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back