AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ New Jersey Motorsports Park - Saturday, March 11, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Most of my info is shown on mobile devices but I usually have the Chat app, Realtime app, Helicorsa, and the F9 leaderboard up too. I know Sidekick is a popular one, kinda shows you everything in one compact display.

No, there is a single line, typed chat app that you can turn on. First you have to enable it in your general options screen, then when you are on track you can select it from the list of apps available on the right edge of the window. It shows the same messages that appear in the chat window that you see when you are in the pits.

No, there is a single line, typed chat app that you can turn on. First you have to enable it in your general options screen, then when you are on track you can select it from the list of apps available on the right edge of the window. It shows the same messages that appear in the chat window that you see when you are in the pits.

There's actually one that has more than one line now, it's near the top of the list of apps on the right side of the screen.

Thanks for the clarification Greg. I gotcha.

There's actually one that has more than one line now, it's near the top of the list of apps on the right side of the screen.
ptracker? If so I got it, if not, I might be looking for the wrong app. Just a not of what you're working with. I've been a blonde all my life until 3 yrs ago and the blonde thing definitely applies to both sexes, well except driving......I can get out of a locked car without calling BlondeStar:D

ptracker? If so I got it, if not, I might be looking for the wrong app. Just a not of what you're working with. I've been a blonde all my life until 3 yrs ago and the blonde thing definitely applies to both sexes, well except driving......I can get out of a locked car without calling BlondeStar:D

No, I was talking about the chat app. I believe there's one called Python Chat that only shows one line of the chat at a time. But near the top of the list of apps there's one that's just called Chat that shows multiple lines of chat and then fades out after a set amount of time as to not be distracting.

Anyone else up for some racing!?

Btw I'm going to confirm my presence even though I'll be the one closing my team stint with the car on the 12hs of Sebring, so the likelihood of my being a mere passenger or just a passer by, recording the race and maybe livestreaming it on my twitch page (OR RD'S.) is absolutely huge.

Anyone else up for some racing!?

Btw I'm going to confirm my presence even though I'll be the one closing my team stint with the car on the 12hs of Sebring, so the likelihood of my being a mere passenger or just a passer by, recording the race and maybe livestreaming it on my twitch page (OR RD'S.) is absolutely huge.

You can just be the banter captain. :p

I ran a few laps last night after the IndyCar race. Finally starting to get the hang of the track. Still need to take full advantage of the 45 minutes of practice time tonight though.

Looks like another nice turnout, should be a fun race.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.