AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ New Jersey Motorsports Park - Saturday, March 11, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
rd-supercup-header-barcelona-png.170153

Supercup Saturday travels to New Jersey to visit @LilSki 's new track, NJMP!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. Or directly upgrade your account via one of the membership plans below.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com #1 (US)
Cars: 2017 Porsche GT3 Cup Car (Porsche Pack #3 needed)
Track: New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightening DOWNLOAD HERE

CLICK HERE FOR CUSTOM SKIN PACK

Practice: 20:00 EST | 01:00 GMT | 12:00 AEDT - (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EST | 01:45 GMT | 12:45 AEDT - (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EST | 02:00 GMT | 13:00 AEDT - (30 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Brandon Wright
  2. Wiz
  3. Mister Dog
  4. Greski
  5. Stadlereric
  6. Lorenzo Bonder
  7. LilSki
  8. Larry Downing
  9. Idylhours
  10. Chris James
  11. F1wheelnut
  12. Loxley
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Here goes nothing or everything:thumbsdown: Sign me up please

Yessir! Don't worry mate, I'm sure you'll have a good time. None of us bite (well, except @mister dog but he's more likely to hump your leg than bite you) and we're always happy to have another driver on the grid! Feel free to ask any questions here or on TS during practice, we're more than happy to help and want to make sure you have an excellent evening. If you happen to cause an accident just make sure to pull over and wait for the other person to get their position back, that's the main rule of club racing, to race others the way you'd want them to race you.

Guys, this is f1wheelnut's first venture into online racing, let's make sure he has a great time and don't get too bothered if some fenders get dented. We all have to start somewhere, right? We're just here for fun and want as many people joining in on the fun as possible so let's get him addicted! Anyone have some tuning tips or a setup they want to share with him?

Yessir! Don't worry mate, I'm sure you'll have a good time. None of us bite (well, except @mister dog but he's more likely to hump your leg than bite you) and we're always happy to have another driver on the grid! Feel free to ask any questions here or on TS during practice, we're more than happy to help and want to make sure you have an excellent evening. If you happen to cause an accident just make sure to pull over and wait for the other person to get their position back, that's the main rule of club racing, to race others the way you'd want them to race you.

Guys, this is f1wheelnut's first venture into online racing, let's make sure he has a great time and don't get too bothered if some fenders get dented. We all have to start somewhere, right? We're just here for fun and want as many people joining in on the fun as possible so let's get him addicted! Anyone have some tuning tips or a setup they want to share with him?
Yep, Hello World. Look forward to getting to know and race with all of you. I'll be the guy with his arm out the window waving you through. Right now I'm running in, I think, the mid 1:03's to low 1:04's but I'm working on it. Tire temps and camber seem to be the key for me and I've not gotten very far with either, but like I say I'm trying.

Yep, Hello World. Look forward to getting to know and race with all of you. I'll be the guy with his arm out the window waving you through. Right now I'm running in, I think, the mid 1:03's to low 1:04's but I'm working on it. Tire temps and camber seem to be the key for me and I've not gotten very far with either, but like I say I'm trying.

At least this is a new track for all of us so none of us know our way around too well yet. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back