1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Porsche 911 (991) GTA / GT3 cup

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Patrik Marek, Jul 4, 2016.

1. This is a car that I'm building for IER modding group as part of their United SportsCar Championship

to keep the discussion bit more focused, I decided to do a separate thread for it

my main job is to create the car model + textures and shaders, skins will be done by other people in the group and physics will be done by McLarenF1papa himself!

currently the exterior is pretty much done, working on cockpit mostly (minus some texturing of small details)

some current images
    (this Porsche motorsport livery is fictional livery that most likely won't be part of the release, since it doesn't belong into the TUDOR series)

and here is my contribution to the actual skins that will be released

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 27
    • Love Love x 22
    • Wow Wow x 2
  2. Looks bloody amazing
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Looks awesome !
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm so hyped for this, will continue to watch the amazing progress of this mod
    • Like Like x 1
  5. airutonpurosuto8912

It's beautiful. Very beautiful.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. this thing will be a drift machine !

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  7. i have a million dollar to transfer for this car, give me the swift :) :D NOW!
    • Love Love x 1
  8. airutonpurosuto8912

Easy hint: it's done with a wheel
  9. What do you mean? I was driving on gamepad
  10. airutonpurosuto8912

Ah, I thougt you did that with a wheel. What I meant with "wheel" was "racing wheel". Nice drift attempt with a gamepad BTW :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you!
    I have a wheel, but not where I currently live. But yeah, AC is actually quite nice on gamepad too!

my driving in AC is also most often about mods and checking out new progress/tweaks etc.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Have you now :)
    For million I would make it just for you with certificate of authenticity
  13. Unfortunately as your employer, I would have to collect approximately 96.5% of that million. :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. so you gonna go to a porsche showroom and make your own dlc with that money :roflmao:
  15. then i'll do the physics :) isn't it just Copy&Pasting? lol
    • Haha Haha x 2
  16. some more work was done on the cockpit yesterday, closing the gaps.. etc.

I think It's also time that I finally do a texture for the rims! :)

muhaha! :)
    btw. these are updated tires, they have bit more sheen and are slightly darker then before

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 7
  17. and I paid for Assetto991 version.. :)
  18. where? they haven't released it yet
  19. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

Yes, the Cayman was released too. There website just isn't up. But via Sellfy you can buy it already.
  20. how much do you plan to torture us with screenshots, videos, etc? :)