• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Porsche 911 3.0l RSR 1974 1.0

Porsche RSR for AMS

1. Maxell

Maxell

Ratings:
    +6
    I know about it, I used it and it still doesn't work. I had to rename files to not use "porsche_911_74" phrase and now it works. (Now I have it named porsche_911_701)

2. NBrembo

NBrembo

Ratings:
    +4
    Gr8 mod, thanks Patrick! Old RSR not a picnic for sure...

3. Robert Bachmayer

Robert Bachmayer

Ratings:
    +27
    These are a beautiful drive in 3d vision 2, currently running them around Macau and Zandvoort. Awesome!!!

4. sjb266

sjb266
    Premium

Ratings:
    +78
    Macau Robert? Where did you score that? Or did I miss something? ;)

5. Robert Bachmayer

Robert Bachmayer

Ratings:
    +27
    It's a GSCE track I think, just google automobilist Macau, or from memory I got it from YouTube. Search automobilista Macau download on YouTube, someone had a download link...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  6. Randy Schulze

Randy Schulze

Ratings:
    +5
    This mod is no longer working for current version. It causes a system freeze requiring a reboot.

It's one of my favorite cars. I hope it gets updated soon.

7. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,028
    I ran it yesterday in league. Since when do you have problems?

8. Robert Bachmayer

Robert Bachmayer

Ratings:
    +27
    Yep sounds like too many mods.causing some corruption /over writing files etc. I grabbed a bunch of simraceway tracks, all worked but mid-ohio would just crash to desktop. Had some other pc issues of late so yesterday swapped out to an earlier clean clone of OS and games, updates took place, loaded all my mods and now all my mods and tracks work beautifully again. Oh and by the way, mid-ohio in the 74' 911 in 3d is fantastic.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  9. Randy Schulze

Randy Schulze

Ratings:
    +5
    I did a Steam file verification and there were no errors. I re downloaded the Porsche mod and installed and it still crashed the program. After a reboot I can go back into AM and load the mod for a race and find the adjustment for AI aggression is gone. The arrows are there but no words. If I re install the mod the words come back but still crashes. I tried Spa and one of the Reiza tracks. I can load and race the Boxers with no problems. Patrick's Porsche mod is the only one I have installed. I also have all of Patrick's tracks. I cannot remember if there are other tracks.

10. Robert Bachmayer

Robert Bachmayer

Ratings:
    +27
    As per my post 2 up, I also did steam file verification, all looked good but it needed a clean install to fix my problem.

11. Randy Schulze

Randy Schulze

Ratings:
    +5
    I uninstalled AM thru Steam then did a re-install that took over 4 hours on my connection. Installed the Porsche mod along with all of Patrick's tracks only to find the same problem. Steam does not uninstall the folder in "MY Documents" I discovered later. The culprit was in there somewhere. Deletion of the folder in "my documents" fixed the problem I was having. I wish I would have syndrome.

Now we know at least.

Hak