Resource icon

Cars Porsche 911 3.0l RSR 1974 1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Since Automobilista v1.4.5, AI are little crazy with this mod. The cars lose control and spinning all time, crashing between them. Maybe AI needs a new adjusted.

Last edited:
Hello, I currently have a clean install of AutoMobilista and thought i would give this mod a go as i had a lot of fun driving this car in touring car legends. for some reason all of the sound files seems to come up with a check sum error stating that all 28 sound files are corrupt.

Can anyone help?

Regards Karl.

hello patrick , first , really thanks for all your work , it's amazing !
just a lil question :
Is it possible to increase the resolution of the dashboard?
your mod is fabulous at any point, I just find that this one is a little "weak"
I play in triple screen pretty big and it pixélise a little, so I wanted to try to find a way to increase the resolution of the texture of the dashboard meters;)
again thank you to you for this fab porsche 911 mod!

Since Automobilista v1.4.5, AI are little crazy with this mod. The cars lose control and spinning all time, crashing between them. Maybe AI needs a new adjusted.
I too am experiencing a few problems with the AI. They will enter a wide sweeping turn and run off the edge, sliding through the grass and dirt. It seems to be the middle bunch of AI cars of 20 in the field. The leaders never wipe out and I notice the ones in last place drive quite well also.

To be fair....I loaded same track/settings with the Boxer cars and experienced the same AI behavior at a reduced rate. They might lose a bit of control on corner entry but quickly recover.

The AI should be fixed by AMS updates to AI. They are OK here even on Max Aggression.

However, in a race about half the field runs out of fuel on the last lap. This is likely a simple adjustment to the engine.ini file to fix? Can someone confirm that?

If so, what should get adjusted to lower the fuel consumption by about 5%?

FuelConsumption=4.25194805194805E-05
FuelEstimate=1

Would be good to test before any official update.

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 3.0l RSR 1974 - Porsche RSR for AMS

Read more about this resource...
Hi Patrick, Thank you for this mod. Unfortunately it's not working for me. When I enter Championship or any other type of race in the "standings" menu all the other entries are shown as "Christian Dunbar (I think!) - Pace Car. All the other cars on the track look like white blobs! I reinstalled the mod a couple of times but no joy. Can you please help? Thanks and regards.

Thanks for this beauty! :)

Who also wants to drive this classic with a controller/gamepad/... , change these parameter in the porsche_911.hdv!

[CONTROLS]
SteeringFFBMult=0.0
PneumaticTrailGripFractPower=2.5
LowFFBmultiplier=0.15
LowFFBdeadzone=2.0
SteerLockRange=( 10.0, 0.5,71 )
SteerLockSetting=8
SteerLockUserSetting=4
SteeringRotation=(360, 10.0, 36)
SteeringRotationSetting=0

This is a "it's me not you" question. Does any one have some tips or resources how to drive this car? I am having quite a bit of difficulty with T300RS. Braking, accelerating, turning even gently very easily induces a spin. It was actually much easier to drive on the xbox controller.

Hey Patrick , is there any possibility of have a windscreen without wiper blades? Like maybe as an option in the upgrades file. Love this mod just having a very difficult time seeing the track through them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back