1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor FFB

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by xFitcho, Nov 22, 2016.

1. I've just got F1 2016 on PC for modding purposes, but I normally play on Xbox One. I use a Thrustmaster TX wheel with the FFB setting maxed out. On Xbox it's quite nice, could do with it being a bit stronger like in PCars. But on PC, the FFB is horrible, it is so weak in comparison to Xbox. I've spent a few hours trying to adapt to it on PC, but I'm really struggling. On Xbox I have started playing on Ultimate AI and have won league races, but on PC I'm half a second off Legend AI. If feels like a different game, the FFB feels almost non-existent. I have no feeling in the car, whereas on Xbox, I have great feel, and my settings are all the same. Has anyone else had these issues, and has anyone found a solution?

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

The F1 2016 FFB on the PC feels fine to me... but I'm not home to check my settings. I have an Xbox One but don't buy any games for that unless their not available for the PC.

Thrustmaster TX, T3PA pedals, TH8A shifter.

3. There are so
    There are some FFB mods and they are quite nice. JayJayRinho makes them. Just scroll through the 2016 mods and you'll find them.