F1 2016 Poor FFB

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I've just got F1 2016 on PC for modding purposes, but I normally play on Xbox One. I use a Thrustmaster TX wheel with the FFB setting maxed out. On Xbox it's quite nice, could do with it being a bit stronger like in PCars. But on PC, the FFB is horrible, it is so weak in comparison to Xbox. I've spent a few hours trying to adapt to it on PC, but I'm really struggling. On Xbox I have started playing on Ultimate AI and have won league races, but on PC I'm half a second off Legend AI. If feels like a different game, the FFB feels almost non-existent. I have no feeling in the car, whereas on Xbox, I have great feel, and my settings are all the same. Has anyone else had these issues, and has anyone found a solution?

There are so
I've just got F1 2016 on PC for modding purposes, but I normally play on Xbox One. I use a Thrustmaster TX wheel with the FFB setting maxed out. On Xbox it's quite nice, could do with it being a bit stronger like in PCars. But on PC, the FFB is horrible, it is so weak in comparison to Xbox. I've spent a few hours trying to adapt to it on PC, but I'm really struggling. On Xbox I have started playing on Ultimate AI and have won league races, but on PC I'm half a second off Legend AI. If feels like a different game, the FFB feels almost non-existent. I have no feeling in the car, whereas on Xbox, I have great feel, and my settings are all the same. Has anyone else had these issues, and has anyone found a solution?
There are some FFB mods and they are quite nice. JayJayRinho makes them. Just scroll through the 2016 mods and you'll find them.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%