[PLUGIN] Rally Settings (UPDATED)

Plugins [PLUGIN] Rally Settings (UPDATED) 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roman266 submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Rally Settings - Choosing routes, adjusting opponents times, showing a timer, disabling registration requirements.

Updated for actual game version.

Original description:
Routes: two versions of the shortened original rally route and one on the highway for Saturday and Sunday. See the maps in the images tab. Route 0/3 intended for developers.

Opponent times: adjusting opponents times in seconds. For example 5 minutes is 300 seconds.

Timer: show timer in the upper right corner. Can be moved anywhere on the screen.

Advanced: "Disable require for registration" - with this you can literally create a new...

Read more about this resource...

Great Mod, im gonna try it next time i fire up MSC, just quick question:
Does this mod influence the Achivements? Like if u set the opponents times to 10min and u obviously finish first, would u still get an achivement?

i'm having problems with this i have saved on Sunday and set it so no requirements are needed but ti still says my car needs to be inspected

Last edited:
Do you have errors in console? This updated version designed for actual game versions.
I do but it's not your mod that's causing them i have some outdated mods and i also have the bmw E30 mod that replaces the satsuma but i have done the rally 4 times with the bmw mod

Do you have errors in console? This updated version designed for actual game versions.
it's working now it was just be being thick and not putting the crash hat on do i have to save on the Sunday after the rally or not because it's confused me the description also how long to the results take to come because it said i finished last with a time of 17 minutes

Last edited:
it's working now it was just be being thick and not putting the crash hat on do i have to save on the Sunday after the rally or not because it's confused me the description also how long to the results take to come because it said i finished last with a time of 17 minutes
If you want to participate next week - you must save your game at any time before the start of the rally.
If you have time other than 0:0:0, it has already been calculated. You've probably collected all the penalties.

If you want to participate next week - you must save your game at any time before the start of the rally.
If you have time other than 0:0:0, it has already been calculated. You've probably collected all the penalties.
Ah right so i can save it on a week day then wait until Saturday then participate on the Saturday how long do the results take to come

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back