PitStopBoss

• drblobby

weekdays+weekend entry

I'd like to be able to enter a driver in a weekday only comp, and the same driver in a weekend only comp please.

• Brabham

Results Make No Sense

In my last practice I finished in 6th and 8th. But my engine, chassis, tires and drivers all have significantly better stats than everyone else in front of me, and both drivers had excellent setups (94% and 97%).

The weather conditions also suited my tires much better than anyone else.

I SHOULD have finished miles in front. The weather didn't change, doesn't make any sense at all.

How much of this stuff (stats and their effects) is actually in the game? Is it all supposed to be working? If so it needs some tweaking for the results to make sense.

How do you design your own PSB livery?

I looked on PSB this morning and I saw you can design your own livery. But how? What do I need to make it?

And alos can you get other peoples liveries for yourself aswell??

• Crisp

I think it will be free but with the option to pay to become a supporter which will give you benefits (but not perfomace realted)

• supportboss

It will be free to play but as crisp says there will probably be benefits for which you pay. There's no pricing yet but it would be inexpensive.

• supportboss

You click on the livery on that page and then add your own design then upload the image to us. Artboss then decides which ones to add to the game and draws them. You can then select any that have been chosen once you are level 2 by clicking on the image on your chassis on the Team page and then on alter details.

• supportboss

As we're still in beta testing this is the kind of thing we still need to perfect before adding such things as qualifications. If anything like this happens please click on the Report Bug link below the shoutbox and quote the race, your driver, conditions, tyres, wear on tyres and amount of laps for fast laps so it can be analysed.

• serkanay

Anlaşılan sayımız bir hayli az.
Konu itibariyle çok güzel bir oyun olmasına rağmen ingilizce olması Türkleri bu oyundan uzak tutmuş.

Bende yeni başladım bakalım zamanla kavrarız oyunu.

Şu an oyunun Türkçesinin çıkmasından başka bişeyle ilgilenmiyorum umarım kısa zamanda çıkarırlar. Böyle sayımızı artırmış oluruz.

• supportboss

Video Instructions

We're adding some video instructions to help you learn how to play the game more quickly. The first one is up, more to come. You can check them out via the link on our Help page.

Tyre wear before driven them

Just noticed I have a set of hard tyres with 0.3% worn without using them. Is my pitcrew to sloppy?
Data:
Race: The Instant Cup Pro.(701)
Round 1 Hungaroring
Driver: Michel Vaillant id:8441

Attachments

• tyrewearPSB.JPG
    tyrewearPSB.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Crisp

I noticed your driver has done 33 laps, is it posible you sent your driver out and them brought him back in after 1 lap?

Anybody had strange tyrewear with Full Wets in the rain? I had it on Hockenheim. Both my drivers had an tyrewear of 16,2% after one lap, but 2 laps later the tyrewear decreased to 16,1% and stayed the same for my whole 16 lap stint in heavy rain. If more people can confirm this, then this would be worth while to report.

Selam Arikan Abi,selam Serkan Abi. Ya abi bizim Türkler ne diye korkar bu ingilizceden bu kadar. Oyunu kavrayabilmek için sözlükten 5-10 kelimeye bakmak yeterli. Biraz hırs , biraz istek olsa biz TOP MANAGER RANKINGS te tozu dumana katarızda işte kimse uğraşmak istemiyor.:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.