PitStopBoss

Navigation Tooltip errors

I'd say they are minor errors, not really bugs but anyway here goes

Improvements & repair: tooltip says improvment (spelling)
Mobile: tooltip is onlyone to have the double point after the description

Contract section: All the get new ... (CTO, Driver, Chassis) have New driver as tooltip.

Find manager: Tooltip says compare manager, aren't that 2 different things.

Team News, history, award & charts have no tooltip.

• etched Chaos

Setup bug

I've found a bug with the setup, if you choose to manually imput the values instead of using the bars other values will randomly change to what you inputted which complete skews your whole setup and you end up having to go over it all again.

• KanZ

How does the community rank works?

can someone Explain the Community Rank too me how do i inprove or know how good i am at it. is their a Faqs on it or any infomation that i should need to know Plz help

Tnks

• pit-stop-boss

I could probably do that... what would you want though?

top managers, cup standings?

• pit-stop-boss

When the driver is getting closer to 100% setup the amount of feedback can get less, especially if you are close to optimum setup.

Also, if you are trying to use wrong tyres (eg. wets in the dry) you will not get feedback.

I dont expect anyone to be getting 100% setup - eventually, the use of component upgrades will be able to mask bad setups a bit (just like in real life i suppose)

• pit-stop-boss

yes, that bug has been getting on my nerves for a while...they seem to be defying logic. i wouldnt use the boxes for now :)

• Crisp

Changes while car on track

At the moment if you want to make a change while the car is on the track you cant, what about you setting to make that change when the car comes into the pits, as the amount of times ive noticed a pop up in another tab that i forgot about, but sent mycars out and then forgot to make that change when the car came back into the pits

Is there an option for time acceleration?

When you are in practice session and your driver is on track, you'll see live data from every driver updated sector by sector. Is there a option (e.g. when you just have little time and just want to jump in PSB for a moment) that you can accelerate your practice session, so your driver goes through his runs faster and you'll receive feedback faster?

Really don't know if this is possible atm or even wishful when its not here atm.

• Crisp

What about in each persons forum profile it show their score and position or something

although some people forum names and game names are diffrent...

• Crisp

atm the way it is doen is that the runs are done real time. dunno what psb thinks but maybe the could be cups that don't run real time and are instant or something for people who can be online that long

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back