PitStopBoss

• GM aKa Pk

This should contain all the latest Hints, Images & exe - Download.
Overwrite everything & make sure the exe is in the same folder as all the others.

• beefus

Moto Moto Group is looking for new members

Moto Moto Group is looking for new members. All are welcome. I already have about 50 setups, track-specific and driver-specific. We strive to be the best, we want to win races, we want to succeed. Although we may be starting small, we think big from the first lap out in the track!!!

Our moto is "We race so nice when you say it twice"

• bineos

My first livery..for now I hope..
Christmas30.png

• lach_bruce

We currently have 4 drivers:

Me
Xammer
cmw02
bluehyper

so apply folks

• BIGGA

Hi

Hi Dave your Liveries are great after xmas i might try myself but im not quite sure how to do it. Ive read the guides and now that photo shop is the better i think. I only found out that Miss Melmo is your Wife and you both do excellent liveries i bet theres a right contest just to get on to do them. Im loving all your liveries and cant wait to see more. Ive heard you and Mel were debating on whop gets to do the Thomas livery and i cant wait to see it thanks and hope you both havea nice christmas:waving:

• BIGGA

Hi Jason could i ask if you could knock a good Livery up for my alliance please. Well i know all your liveries are great

• pit-stop-boss

Pitstopboss News Update - 14th December 2009

Once again we have an update! It's not whether Schumacher is going to race for Mercedes, but I'm sure it's just as worth reading.

• Adjusted the restrictions on buying and selling items from the transfer market (non-supporters can access these from level 3 onwards).
  • You cannot sell items immediately after purchasing them.
  • Added some more Free Credit Offers.
  • Fixed Academies so you can now remove declined students.
  • Slightly lowered the Favourite Track bonus as it was a bit too high in many cases.

Race code is coming along, and I currently have a traditional Formula One style race working (well, all the cars are following in a line).

This week I shall be I shall be implementing the improved overtaking and race pace Intelligence routines and hopefully the pileup routines.

If all goes as planned then I wont be far off starting with the initial race testing program in time for Christmas.

• Kevin Love

And so, they call it the 8th of December, when infact its the 14th... How old are you getting there bernie?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 437 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 26.9%
Back