PitStopBoss

• Gaffer

Nope - it looks like non supporters will only be able to buy unimproved 'new' kit.

Anything that has been owned by another player (including factory dealership parts) can only be bought by supporters.

I can see what boss has done and it should take away one of the big attractions of multiple accounts. And while dave is right that supporters can still exploit the system - they will have received credits for supporter status and the likelyhood of them doing so is therefore less.

• Kevin Love

It depends. If it's currently been done, it's in game and it will be a random unlock. If not, ask Artboss via PM in game or on forums, and direct him to the EXACT location of it. Then, you need to pay for the livery :p

• tiagobim

And I'm back! I was a little 'off of advice' cause I had not much time for this... School really took my time, but now I'll be really active, returning to races after this next Sunday.

Aaaaanndd... tiagobim languages - english, dutch, portuguese and a little spanish

• BIGGA

oh yes i understand ive got to pay for the livery to have it done but i was wonderering once its done how you do it but obviously you must have to give him the link thanks for your help.

• BIGGA

Hi Dave ive been looking at all the Liverys and im well impressed with yours i think there absolutly brillant. I was wanting one to use as my own livery on the game Pit Stop Boss and wondered if it would be possible for you to design one for me please. I would be greatfull if you could do one of the following for me:
1: Irish one
2: Burton Albion Footbal Club
3: Thomas The Tank Engine (For my Son as he loves Thomas)

On these id be greatfull if you could add number 125 if this is possible or just 25. Also if you could have my sons name Parki real name Patrick. I would also consider depending on what you think about adding other stickers like sponsors etc but im not sure if they have to be made up names eg instead of Vodafone its Vodabone etc. Id be very thankfull if you could acheive anything from these. If there is a problem with your very busy i was wonderering if in that case you could let me pick one from your list of Liverys and could you let me tell you which one and then add the details that i would require. If you cant then it doesnt matter but i would like to say thanks in advance.

• Kevin Love

=p Or alternitively upload the url code to the site via the livery page, and pay that way (I can't spell that f'in word)

• Kevin Love

Bigga, the sponsors have to be fake names, due to legalities. If you look on the sponsorship page, there are about 40 different sponsors, so about 25 different names. Vodabone, MAD, Fony etc are all there, and the images could be quite easily copied I'm sure :)

• BIGGA

Hi thanks Kevin for clearing this up as i wasnt too sure but i had a feeling that this was the case thanks again from Andy

• BIGGA

Hi All these are great ive only just started looking at all the Liveries and i cant believe what people can do.
drg51502 i would advise that you change the blue to something else as i think it just doesnt work that well.
Jason i would also change the blue as this just doesnt seem to look right. The designs are good but just change that 1 colour.
Westbbef i wouldnt be worried as that livery is good and if its not your best you must be amazing.
Last but not least Daniel yours is good too.
Im not critising as these are all good but i thought id say what i feel so dont be offended. Good luck all and have a nice Christmas from Andy

• 10pint

merry xmas and a happy new year pitstoppers...........

xmss.gif

• lach_bruce

Is anyone interested in joining the alliance with 2 drivers we have managed to get to 16th in the alliance table.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 437 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 26.9%
Back