PIRELLI P-ZERO Used scrubbed set HD Matte finish for SF15-T

Skins PIRELLI P-ZERO Used scrubbed set HD Matte finish for SF15-T V3.5 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Each tyre colour has 4 files. Choose which tyre colour you want and copy those 4 files in to the skin folder of the car you want to see them on. So if you want them on massa's Williams you'd place those files within that folder.

Thanks :) But that could've been written in some 'readme' file :) It's tricky when there's nothing to overwrite so you can't be sure where to put them.

Thanks :) But that could've been written in some 'readme' file :) It's tricky when there's nothing to overwrite so you can't be sure where to put them.
Yep, my fault I just presumed everybody knew by now. Been modding this game for a couple of years now. At least the answer is covered within this convo. Sorry again.

Yes, I am confident you'll like them very much. They are exactly what you pointed me too so thanks again for your input. I had to nip the tyres off with final editions as I've got other stuff being created that needs 100% focus.

You're welcome. Thanks again to you too for listening and taking the time to perfect it!

unfortunately I can'tsee how they are until tomorrow some time, I went through my back yesterday and haven't touched my computer ever since. I'll let you know what I think about it when I get time to check them!

The picture you've uploaded is looking sublime!

Did you update the brand new tire pack ultra softs to the same standards of the matte?

Again thanks for your time!

You welcome. Thanks again to you too for listening and taking the time to perfect it!

unfortunately I can'tsee how they are until tomorrow some time, I went through my back yesterday and haven't touched my computer ever since. I'll let you know what I think about it when I get time to check them!

The picture you've uploaded is looking sublime!

Did you update the brand new tire pack ultra softs to the same standards of the matte?

Again thanks for your time!
Yes I did, I did both packs. I won't be updating the packs again but if you check it out and it's not quite as you want i'll happily see what I can do and forward it to you exclusively. The packs are close enough now. I still may do another update of both with the treads for inters and wets but nobody really uses them. I'll see but I must complete other stuff first.

Yes I did, I did both packs. I won't be updating the packs again but if you check it out and it's not quite as you want i'll happily see what I can do and forward it to you exclusively. The packs are close enough now. I still may do another update of both with the treads for inters and wets but nobody really uses them. I'll see but I must complete other stuff first.

Yesterday I have checked them, and I think they are pretty darn good! Well done!

blackcelica updated PIRELLI P-ZERO Used scrubbed set HD Matte finish for SF15-T with a new update entry:

Matte look Pirelli P-zero for Ferrari SF15-T

This update is not essential if you are happy with the scrubbed set already. The scrubbed set used actual tyre surface texture in its creation but this caused a slight rotation artifact that bugged a few people. This matte version uses a flat graphic texture for the wrap so its 100% smooth when rotating. Personally I prefer the scrubbed look as it is not supposed to be 100% smooth matte but rough matte.
View attachment 150600

Read the rest of this update entry...

FINAL? again final ? haha
Only because you were trying to achieve something that was easy to update. You missed the textures between the letters, especially the P as you just left it plain black. Enjoy the tyres, I've saved you a job and I took offence to your comment of helping someone like me. I'm saving you a job of creating something that has already been done. You need to understand that scrubbed tyres are not just matte. I now have scrubbed, just matte and new glossy. Personally I think the scrubbed are far better as they do have inconsistent patterns in during rotation. I know. I race in real life in real cars.

I will try right now to find templates or I will crteate my tyres from scratch because I dont like this words (you were trying to achieve something)! I copy your tyres you copy my alpha chanels my colors and my idea, people say more matte and more grey and more red and more white and you say NO this is final, no this is FINAL and again NO this is final. I will delete this post and I make my tyres (and no final, I will update my tires every week for ever). your tyres is like plastic and I upload now one photo to see the problem. I can see the pictures in your textures and I try fix this problem. btw good luck I dont like you.
tyres.JPG

Last edited:
I've copied nothing from you. I simply added an alpha mask using paint.net over my new glossy tyres to make the matte look tyres. The same alpha mask already on my scrubbed set. All original, all my work. I even forwarded you a copy of the hard tyres first. What I couldn't do is let you miss bits around the logos. This made my work look bad. As for final, it would have been if you hadn't released just a copy of my work but worse.

I've copied nothing from you. I simply added an alpha mask using paint.net over my new glossy tyres to make the matte look tyres. The same alpha mask already on my scrubbed set. All original, all my work. I even forwarded you a copy of the hard tyres first. What I couldn't do is let you miss bits around the logos. This made my work look bad. As for final, it would have been if you hadn't released just a copy of my work but worse.
You might have copied nothing from that guy ,
But you could have at least mentioned in the posts , thanks to chargingcar or something for using my templates I posted on RD lol ,
What exactly have you changed on your mods , you simply used my template changed nothing and then released it again as your own work , top stuff :thumbsup:

I will try right now to find templates or I will crteate my tyres from scratch because I dont like this words (you were trying to achieve something)! I copy your tyres you copy my alpha chanels my colors and my idea, people say more matte and more grey and more red and more white and you say NO this is final, no this is FINAL and again NO this is final. I will delete this post and I make my tyres (and no final, I will update my tires every week for ever). your tyres is like plastic and I upload now one photo to see the problem. I can see the pictures in your textures and I try fix this problem. btw good luck I dont like you.View attachment 150686
He used my template man ,
Its in my downloads ,
He actually made nothing at all , just saved what I created :laugh:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simtex-tirefactory-megapack.1840/

I love you chargingcar. I have asked request permission from him, the thief. He had stole from me whole idea, how to make matte with alpha channel that do not even know what is alpha channel. (if you see today skins and tyres for Formula Hybrid some people make skins but dont know how to make matte tyres or glossy nickel bull for toro rosso etc). This guy stole all my colors, black (he use something like dark green ****), red, white (he used gray for white, before me) he use my alpa chanel idea for matte and HE "forced" me to ask for the deletion of "my" mod. YES that mod that was no perfect yet, only a beta 0.00something version only for test and I gave him all the credits in that mod page and I had thank him!! He had told last version 10 times before see my better version and I had ASK THE ****ING PREMISSION before post and He told yes. btw

sorry for my very bad english i hope you understand and thank for your post chargingcar

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
I love you chargingcar. I have asked request permission from him, the thief. He had stole from me whole idea, how to make matte with alpha channel that do not even know what is alpha channel. (if you see today skins and tyres for Formula Hybrid some people make skins but dont know how to make matte tyres or glossy nickel bull for toro rosso etc). This guy stole all my colors, black (he use something like dark green ****), red, white (he used gray for white, before me) he use my alpa chanel idea for matte and HE "forced" me to ask for the deletion of "my" mod. YES that mod that was no perfect yet, only a beta 0.00something version only for test and I gave him all the credits in that mod page and I had thank him!! He had told last version 10 times before see my better version and I had ASK THE ****ING PREMISSION before post and He told yes. btw

sorry for my very bad english i hope you understand and thank for your post chargingcar
I was just curious to the number of liveries people was making for certain cars ect ,
Then saw the tire pack for the SF15 ,
I created my tire pack for myself , development ect for my own projects , But then decided to share just the basic PSD Tool ,
Do not want to really be getting into a big argument with anyone on the forums ,

He simply opened my tire pack , And saved the file I created myself as a .DDS ,
He actually created nothing at all himself whatsover , But then mentioned nothing regarding where the tires came from ect ,
But this thing happens a lot sadly ,

Good day )) :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back