PEYREGROSSE (France)

Tracks PEYREGROSSE (France) v1 FREE ULTIMATE

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys!

Very well done and a nice update to this technical stage!! Really like the visual even if I would like restriction tapes in the junctions/hairpins instead of barriers but that's only my realism neard me! :)

If its possible, try to move the stop zone further down. I need to panic brake after finish to get the car to stop right? Is it possible?

AWESOME GRIP LEVEL!!!! DO NOT CHANGE THIS PLEASE!!!!!
(Please consider this grip level on tarmac to all your stages) Realism HIGH! :D thanks!

Hi guys!

Very well done and a nice update to this technical stage!! Really like the visual even if I would like restriction tapes in the junctions/hairpins instead of barriers but that's only my realism neard me! :)

If its possible, try to move the stop zone further down. I need to panic brake after finish to get the car to stop right? Is it possible?

AWESOME GRIP LEVEL!!!! DO NOT CHANGE THIS PLEASE!!!!!
(Please consider this grip level on tarmac to all your stages) Realism HIGH! :D thanks!

Yes, we will make more space for braking! We will also add more tapes. Thanks alot for suggestions.

finish_layout_sml.png

Would love to see that you implement this signs with this distance between in your stages. It would be great! But the 300-100m signs should be in yellow and red stripes.

Would be so nice! :D :D

André 57

3/5,
Version: 0.96 part2 I do like the style and look of your tracks but why is it so complicated to ride or even downloaed your work. I mean on most of your track i either fall off road and end up into nothingness or get lost ending up in a dead end. I must be too dump for really understand these tracks of yours and too stubern to stop trying run on it. Just to add to my frustration i struglled to find the first part of version 0.96. For others as dump as me LOOK IN VERSION HISTORY and good luck. I rarely feel the need to unloaed my bag like this ... but even if i appreciated your work can you made something a bit freindly user from time to time just to keep me going trying to finaly love your tracks.
Sorry for my bad English.
44 minutes ago Report

1. Author's Response
    RD has limit of 300 MB per file so we needed to split files .We posted information on where to download 2 parts on the main page. Sorry for inconveniece. Yes, we will implement invisible walls to prevent falling off the track. Before v1.0 there will be also rally tapes on all tracks for easier navigation. We will also attach pacenotes for co-pilot app.
    In the meantime please use track map (available for most of the newest updates) and/or record Your own pacenotes. And stay on the road! 3 stars because ?
Sorry for this low evaluation,, I would give 4 now if I can but RD refused to revised my evaluation. One more now because I finaly complete this track (first time in many many try). I will certanly give you 5 stars the day you'll put out the version 1.0 of any of your tracks. Meanwhile thank you for answering my review I really appreciated and look foward for updates so I can enjoy your work at it's thruth value. No hard feeling and rest assure that I will continue to ride your tracks especialy since
I finaly been throuth Peyre.

André

Part 2 comes up with packing issue. Getting an error everytime i try to unpack it. kn5 pack error. Tried to download part 2 three times now and same result. Anyone else?

EDIT: Maybe im doing something wrong since they are in 2 parts? The error i get is "simtraxx_peyre_0.96.kn5 file is corrupt" when unpacking.

Last edited:
Unless you get the material list WAY down this track will always have performance issues. There are over 1,400 textures/materials in this thing which is the record by far from what I have seen. Kunos recommends around 200 textures/materials. I think nordschleife has around 180.

Part 2 comes up with packing issue. Getting an error everytime i try to unpack it. kn5 pack error. Tried to download part 2 three times now and same result. Anyone else?

EDIT: Maybe im doing something wrong since they are in 2 parts? The error i get is "simtraxx_peyre_0.96.kn5 file is corrupt" when unpacking.

Download both, doubleclick part 1 to initiate the unpack. The software (I use 7zip) should handle the spanned archive with no intervention on your part. (They probably need to be in the same folder.) Worked fine for me last night.

When you are on the page to download Part 2 did you click on the tab that says "Version History"? If you did you should see that the Part 1 file is listed there. You need to have both Part 1 & Part 2 in the same folder. Then you can right-click and un'rar the Part 1 file. It will automatically also unpack the Part 2 file and put everything together neatly for you. Good luck!

Wow! I just finished my first run starting at peyregrosse heading to mandagout. I'm not going to say that I set any records with my M4, but I was amazed to actually make it from start to finish on my first drive! I want a trophy...usually I go off at least 5-10 times before I can make it all the way through.

You have turned this thing into an amazing work of art. The detail put into the entire map is incredible. I think the surface feels perfect at its grip level. You included some great surprises too - unless I missed them last beta version. I don't want to spoil what they are for others, so I won't say exactly what they were.

Performance is totally fine on my system, but I'm lucky to have a 5th gen i7 and 965m's in SLI. Hopefully this won't crush older systems like Lilski mentioned. I'm watching my replay as I type this up. It's quite a feat just for the number of cameras you must have laid out around this country-side.

It's a pleasure driving this track. Thank you!

And with LilSki's reply i might hold off for a bit
When you are on the page to download Part 2 did you click on the tab that says "Version History"? If you did you should see that the Part 1 file is listed there. You need to have both Part 1 & Part 2 in the same folder. Then you can right-click and un'rar the Part 1 file. It will automatically also unpack the Part 2 file and put everything together neatly for you. Good luck!
Cheers mate. Yes i went to the versions tab and downloaded both parts. I didnt know that unpacking part 1 automatically unpacks both though. I did 1 and then 2 and thats where i get the error. I'll just unpack the first part and be done with it. :)

I love it...also love your other ones....but.... I see that with most of them it is only possible to play with one car (in quick race or practice)>>??? How can I do to play at least with 2 cars (off line)

Hi, for Peyregrosse 0.96, AI drivers are not fully setup yet. We will be adding this option some time before v1.0

Hi!

Can you help me? No matter how, or in what order I unpack the two files, I never got the layout form M to Peyre, only L1 and L3. It says some kn5 file is damaged.

On a related not? Will there be a next version in the future? Thx.
Dávid

Great track, difficult without any copilot.

---

To answer previous questions, the M-P layout may be beta testers only, I haven't tried it myself yet.
Spawning on P-M is fine on start and pits with any car I've tried so far and it should be with all except if you try to spawn I don't know a huge bus.

Modern RAR5 files have to be unpacked with WinRAR usually, other unpackers may fail with the split archiving. Otherwise you can also get it in one archive from other sources that aren't limited as RD is when uploading mods.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea