Resource icon

Perfect Setup V1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
With this mod I get that my driver duplicates. So i can select two drivers, but only car #2 will be filled. than in the sessions it duplicates the driver to both cars. Is this something from the mod?

With this mod I get that my driver duplicates. So i can select two drivers, but only car #2 will be filled. than in the sessions it duplicates the driver to both cars. Is this something from the mod?
That sounds too me like the infamous mcarID bug that is a bug in the game and not the mod.
If someone has ever come across a .DLL fix for this, please post your fix :)
In the meantime, look at the following thread. You will need the save extracter. Set your drivers in their proper slots. Save your game. Then do the fix.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/415200/discussions/2/1482109512320472245/?ctp=2

For me its become second nature, whenever I hire a new driver or promote a driver. I immediately save and apply the fix.

If you go to your "fit parts" screen mouse over the smiley/opinion faces. When there is a mcarID problem, you will often see stuff like driver 1 (lets call him Joe), will have a comment like, "Why is Joe's car better then mine?". That means you have a mcarID problem :)

Last edited:
does this now works with the fire 19 mod?
It replaces the same file as you copy over from the fire 19 mod so i am thinking no, but i thought i would ask.

sorry for using the translator.
I use version 1.53 until the year 2026 was using it perfectly, but in the year 2027 when the crash game arrives in training. is there any solution for this?

OBS:

only crash on option (simulate training session)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back