Resource icon

Perfect Setup V1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Would you be able to share which code to be changed in the dll file? I can do some dnspy stuff. Would love to combine this with the zoom, speed and pan mod myself. I tried the old code but apparently it doesn't work anymore.

EDIT: decompiled the dll and found the code. Now we just hope the race strategy part can be updated too :D

Last edited:
Can you please publish some sort of guide on how this works in game. What will it show when we get to the race weekend etc. I'm not sure its working. Also does it work with the Zoom mod? Thanks

can you update it so it include the AI strategy mod like before ?
i miss that mod very much cause i cant change like the AI did in 1 lap

and is it combinable with other mod that modify the file like FIA+tyre+admin mod ?
and also with zoom and speed mod

Last edited:
It's not compatible with any mod that modifies the game dll's
I've no plans to add any other support, sorry. It's as it is and I'll only update it to keep support with the latest released version of the game

It's not compatible with any mod that modifies the game dll's
I've no plans to add any other support, sorry. It's as it is and I'll only update it to keep support with the latest released version of the game
ah okay, thanks for the update tough cause the original creator went missing somewhere i think

it worked well with FIRE mod, already tried it and get hooked playing with this and also the save game editor, it worked out well too
gonna comment on that thread

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back