rF2 PCC @ Norisring Tuesday 5th August 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in this race but a word of warning for guys running middle of the road systems.

When in game go to upgrades and make sure you select normal cockpit and also take out the drivers seat. This mod is a real hog on your system and with this many cars on track there will be a few guys complaining about FPS issues.

Enjoy the race guys :thumb:

I am not in this race but a word of warning for guys running middle of the road systems.

When in game go to upgrades and make sure you select normal cockpit and also take out the drivers seat. This mod is a real hog on your system and with this many cars on track there will be a few guys complaining about FPS issues.

Enjoy the race guys :thumb:

Yep. I must admit that has me a bit worried, my PC chugged noticeably just doing a practice on my own, mainly at one spot on the track. I downloaded the fix to help ease the graphic load, but it still struggled a bit.

I may have to withdraw, but I might see how it looks during practice when there are lots of other cars on track.

amazing of how many people are interested in rFactor and its PCC, this promise a lot for the future of rFactor at RDept :thumb:
i'm sad to not be with you at this appointment :(
have a nice august

thanks Patrick for your work also in hot months :thumb:

bye guys

Mr . Gareth Hickling , i'm having 2 problems . First i cant access the password page , it says i am not allowed ?! and second can you give me the server's IP cause i´m not be able to find this by name .
Send me a PM if you want .
Thanks and keep the good work :thumb:

Thanks Simon you beat me to it :)

As for not being able to see the password, You should be able to see it as you are a racing club member, One of the forum wizards will have to take a look at that for you. For now I will send you the PW in a PM,

Currently our rF server is running the MMG F1 mod for sundays race, After that event it will be switched over to the PCC's @ Norrisring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes