PC1 Pcars funding is nearly complete.

300k+ invested this month, so it's possible funding will be completed anytime within the next few months as only about 300-400k remains.
December might be a tight month, but it might also be the last month as people get in before the door shuts.

My understanding is approx 270k units must be sold to break even.

I may or may not be in your friends list...

I knew it! Leave me alone Mum! :D (or Mom, as the cultural case may be).

Don't PM me with your name by the way. I'm rubbish at keeping secrets. < Not joking...rubbish is putting it mildly.:rolleyes:

I originally viewed pCARS as being a game that would be designed around the wishes of the community. How it has turned out though is a game designed by SMS and the community is allowed to provide feedback and bug hunt. Not quite the same as I imagined.

I now just accept that the final game will be 95% designed and coded by SMS with some token ideas put in from the community. I hope I am wrong but that is the way it has been going in my opinion.

I still think SMS will turn out a cracking game though. Definitely better than SHIFT 1 & 2.

Regarding the bold type...yes and no...and yes...and no.
I can sympathize with what you're saying to a certain extant. I remember feeling truly puzzled by the addition of the Zuhai circuit (Jin Ding) and made some comment to the effect of "why this :poop: and not track x, y or z?" That did leave me feeling a little uneasy about what was in store for us in terms of content, but at the end of the day it's probably more about me being a selfish :poop: than Zuhai being a :poop:. < Handy emoticon that one. :p

Maybe that's the kind of issue you mean? Not entirely sure.
But ya, we'll find out soon enough if it's a winner. I hope it will be. For SMS and for us.

I knew it! Leave me alone Mum! :D (or Mom, as the cultural case may be).

Don't PM me with your name by the way. I'm rubbish at keeping secrets. < Not joking...rubbish is putting it mildly.:rolleyes:

Regarding the bold type...yes and no...and yes...and no.
I can sympathize with what you're saying to a certain extant. I remember feeling truly puzzled by the addition of the Zuhai circuit (Jin Ding) and made some comment to the effect of "why this :poop: and not track x, y or z?" That did leave me feeling a little uneasy about what was in store for us in terms of content, but at the end of the day it's probably more about me being a selfish :poop: than Zuhai being a :poop:. < Handy emoticon that one. :p

Maybe that's the kind of issue you mean? Not entirely sure.
But ya, we'll find out soon enough if it's a winner. I hope it will be. For SMS and for us.

Yeah when I signed up I believed it would be the community deciding we want X, Y, Z in the game but it isn't like that at all.

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick. The community aspect is a let down for me but the game itself is showing a lot of potential. It may also end up being my ticket to a Fanatec CSW if it sells well.

In my country it is Mum by the way. Or Maw if you are from the west!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%