1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pc patch #12

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by remydeleeuw, Nov 8, 2012.

1. F1 2012 – Latest Patch: PC #12
    08-11-2012 06:49 PM
    F1 2012 – PC Patch #12 News

Today sees patch #12 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.

This update addresses the following issue:
    • After completing an R&D objective the upgrade was not applied to the car and the same objective would have to be completed again at a subsequent race weekend.
    Thanks for your continued feedback!

Patch Size: 17.9 MB

f1_2012.exe version

game_version.txt "Master Universal.835376 08/11/2012 10:02 "
    • Like Like x 2
  2. mydriaz

Premium Member

Thank you.
  3. Well, after so many complains about this, (a lot from me) looks like CM finally decided to fix it!
  4. updated with patch and .exe info
  5. this game is still full of bugs. the tracks are so bad constructed
  6. Thanks Codemasters! But still nothing about that safety car bug ( i guess that is bug).
  7. 12 Patches! I'm happy! This is so different compared to last year. Now CM show us they care about us and they are working hard to fix the game. This is completely different game to what it was at the release date!
  8. remydeleeuw
    Did my test today, R&D worked mate!!!
    Thanks for the report. I thought it wasn't fixed for a moment, finished the test and no upgrade, but at lap 3 the engineer reported that the test failed, so is working now!!! :thumbsup:
  9. I checked before I did the test how many upgrades I had, and after he test when I'm at Q1 I checked again and i saw I gained one.
    After three laps of qualifying my engineer said, the fitted some new parts to my car :)

I think all of our posts at the forums and e-mails the users have send, have worked out to have another patch. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yeap!!!
    Finally CM heard us, its the first time i really believe that CM heard us and did something help. Good to know that i can play now without this bug! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hi, what do you mean when you say 'bad constructed'?
  12. That's not a bug in the game. They're like that for real!
    You can thank a certain mr. Tilke ;)
    • Like Like x 4