Pagani Huayra in the next update?

Just posted on AC official fb page:

1025765_836572389702414_1628577450_o.jpg

1957865_837195926306727_1316015673_o.jpg

Last edited:
I am surprised at the neutral to negative vibes here for the Huayra...although I do understand the desire for certain historic race cars. The Huayra is one of the most aesthetically interesting/beautiful and fastest cars for sale today. I am certainly looking forward to driving Kunos's interpretation of it. Huge amounts of torque everywhere on the tach with a sophisticated suspension and aerodynamics to try to rein it all in riding on street tires. Sounds pretty awesome to me!

• Deleted member 151827

Can't wait! How could anyone not like huge amounts of power to toss around the race track?!

I know the feeling, there was a vote for which Audi car would you like... and the R8 GT3 beat the E-Tron Quattro :mad:

I don't know what to say...
Probably because the GT3 is more relevant to endurance leagues when MP drops. They'll have a range of other cars to compete against, whereas the LMP1 would just be by itself.

Don't get me wrong, it would be amazing to have the R18 E-Tron, but it's far more practical to have the R8 GT3.

Ok I'll get dinged on two things today. First I've been longing to drive the Pagani Huayra since I saw it announced! I'm on the side of can't wait to flog it! Second I voted for the R8 GT3 over the E-Tron Quattro because I want the most complete GT3 field we can get the soonest. I will adore having any and all Le Mans cars in game but I don't like having one car of a class when we can get closer to completing a class sooner instead.

• Deleted member 151827

Ok I'll get dinged on two things today. First I've been longing to drive the Pagani Huayra since I saw it announced! I'm on the side of can't wait to flog it! Second I voted for the R8 GT3 over the E-Tron Quattro because I want the most complete GT3 field we can get the soonest. I will adore having any and all Le Mans cars in game but I don't like having one car of a class when we can get closer to completing a class sooner instead.
Don't see why anyone would ding you on this! :)

Ultimately, I would be happy with any of the new hybrid racing hardware - seeing as this is the way of the future I think it makes a lot of sense for AC to include a few of them in the sim. Maybe it can be offered as a Hybrid DLC with a selection of cars from different classes.

I know, but we have enough supper cars. I'm talking about track bred race cars :D
Super cars turn heads and honestly they are super for a reason. They are immense vehicles that don't need a team of engineers just to get out of the garage. What I'm trying to say is take some time with the BMW m3 or the 1m or even the Abrath 500. After you do a few hours with those then move up to the stock McLaren MP4-12C and Ferrari 458. Then lastly try out the track day cars. The level of depth that each one of these classes bring is immense! The super cars are stunning to drive. After giving the M3 a proper flogging this weekend I feel in love with it, but when I went to the 458 it was stunning.

I'm having so much fun with these different combos and the amount I'm learning is awesome!

Super cars turn heads and honestly they are super for a reason. They are immense vehicles that don't need a team of engineers just to get out of the garage. What I'm trying to say is take some time with the BMW m3 or the 1m or even the Abrath 500. After you do a few hours with those then move up to the stock McLaren MP4-12C and Ferrari 458. Then lastly try out the track day cars. The level of depth that each one of these classes bring is immense! The super cars are stunning to drive. After giving the M3 a proper flogging this weekend I feel in love with it, but when I went to the 458 it was stunning.

I'm having so much fun with these different combos and the amount I'm learning is awesome!

The M3 E92 is one of my favourite cars as well. The gear box in that thing is just incredible. I mean, in a lot of the other cars, you have to downshift by rev matching to prevent the rear end stepping out. But in the M3 you can actually downshift mid corner without any change in balance. It's an absolute ball to drive! I've also learned that it respondes well to trail braking.

The M3 E92 is one of my favourite cars as well. The gear box in that thing is just incredible. I mean, in a lot of the other cars, you have to downshift by rev matching to prevent the rear end stepping out. But in the M3 you can actually downshift mid corner without any change in balance. It's an absolute ball to drive! I've also learned that it respondes well to trail braking.
I'm working on my trail breaking more now but every car is so different! I just love it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back