1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Pagani Huayra in the next update?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Cássio Amary, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Just posted on AC official fb page:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Oh yes please!
  3. If (sth == posted on FB) then {
    include(sth) in next release

so yes.
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Feels quite meh to me. It's nice to have variety, but i am hoping for more historic cars and lower powered, instead of more modern supercars.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. Are you aware of the cars that are yet to come?

Perhaps nice to manage your expectations by taking a look at this list :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not interested in this car at all.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  7. Same here. Multiplayer with the current cars will keep me busy for a long time.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. when a car will be in the next release, you can always read this sentence: This car is meh to me... :geek:
    I dont like the sound of this car, but it should be really fast. Only one car could compete against this pagani i think: The Italia S3?!
  9. i can safely say i will never drive it lol.
  10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Sweet Baby Jeezus.
    Can't wait to unleash this thing at Monza.
  11. Yes! Power! Unlimited poweeeer! ;)
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. Road cars are novel..for a bit..much prefer trackday or race cars from any era...safe to say I wont be sspending much time in it too
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Agree wholeheartedly, but it's presence (along with all the other uber exotics) does add a huge amount of credibility and shop window appeal to the sim when it's out there getting noticed, so I'm glad it's there if for no other reason than this :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Who are these guys (posted on AC FB)?:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Marco on the right but I don't know the other 2... But their face are not new at all for me, I just can't remember where I saw them...
  16. Just posted on FB:
    "Assetto Corsa welcomes Aaron Davies, Head of Developer Relations at Oculus VR, here with Giovanni Romagnoli and Marco Massarutto, respectively Senior Programmer and Production Director at KUNOS Simulazioni" I told you I saw them:)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. I generally agree but, the addition of the various "Step's" making the cars more competitive and interesting is entertaining too.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Regards the Pagani Huayra, it isn't necessarily slated for this coming Friday's update. On FB it says...

Huayra model Year 2013 | Coming soon on Steam Early Access

If Kunos's 'SOON' is anything like iRacings, who knows when it will arrive, lol.
  19. Soon as in this Friday.
  20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3