PaceNote Plugin Support - Download

We have one or two variants of German recordings. Try asking at the GVRC forum, someone will know where to get them.
I have forgotten almost everything and can't find a proper archive on my hd.

Hi,

I am new to RBR and really impressed by how awesome it is. Thank you for all the work put into it, although all this is such a huge amount of work, words can't express that ...

I wanted to ask a few questions about pacenote plugin.

* does it work in VR? I tried to set EnableCamera=1 but something keeps re-setting it to 0 (I guess RBRPro launcher does). I tried EnableGUI=1 as well and making pacenote.ini readonly, but in that case game freezes on startup.
EDIT: It does not seem so.

* I was able to interact with Camera Editor in 2D mode, and change to enable driver model stuck into VR, so that is success. However, I have cockpit camera cutting out outside of car in VR. In other games (rF2) this happens when near camera plane is too far from the viewer. So I guess my questions are:

- is adjusting Camera near plane something Camera editor can do?
EDIT: I see "Near" setting, it is at 0, still camera cuts out of car, like it is not at 0. Also noticed this issue applies to some cars only.
In the end this seems like specific content issue, nothing "Near" can help with.

- does Camera editor tries to detect FOV settings automatically? Since I can only launch camera editor in 2D mode, I am trying to understand if camera editor adjusts view for 2D and then applies it to VR or not?

- lastly, as far as i understand camera settings saved per car slot. How can I delete those settings if I want to?
EDIT: figured it out

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play