[OUTDATED] Extreme Medium and Realistic Damage Mod

Misc [OUTDATED] Extreme Medium and Realistic Damage Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
the mod is good. there are a lot of gatherings, 8-12 cars remain. Without mods, there are almost no gatherings. Preferably 1-3 gatherings. Sorry for the translation, Google translator is used

the mod is good. there are a lot of gatherings, 8-12 cars remain. Without mods, there are almost no gatherings. Preferably 1-3 gatherings. Sorry for the translation, Google translator is used
I assume this will be translated to your language so sorry if it doesn’t make any sense. I personally don’t find the issues you speak about. With simulation damage there are about 1-3 DNFs in 50% races not taking into account engine failures etc. The realistic setting aims for about 5 DNFs but this is VERY dependent on the track. Sometimes on tracks like Jeddah, if the AI oversteer they hit a wall and DNF which I can’t help but in tracks like France it relies more on two cars crashing together as there is a lot of run off area in these tracks. If you are running 50% or 100% races then realistic is what you need but if you are playing 25% then try medium but if a lot of cars DNF then use realistic. 5 lap races should be done on medium in my opinion. If you only want a very small amount of DNFs each race then the in game simulation damage is probably what you need, not this mod.

there used to be a way to make your car not take any damage while the others do. How do I achieve this? Which line in the XML files make the car receive no dmagae?

Hi, it may be because the game had an update. These updates overwrite the files to apply the update and therefore remove any performance mods or car liveries so you need to reinstall the mod and perhaps make a backup of the 2022_asset_groups files so that next time this happens you can just paste that one in.

Hey! Still loving the mod, it's a great addon to have and makes racing more fun and unpredictable!

Just wondering if you plan on updating the mod to work/be compatible with the latest patch, 1.09?

Hi, it may be because the game had an update. These updates overwrite the files to apply the update and therefore remove any performance mods or car liveries so you need to reinstall the mod and perhaps make a backup of the 2022_asset_groups files so that next time this happens you can just paste that one in.
nope the values are all correct

hrry updated Extreme Medium and Realistic Damage Mod with a new update entry:

Too much work for me :)

Although this sounds a bit stupid I have more important things to do in life and this just never seems to make it to the top of the priority list. If anyone would like to pick up where I left off then feel free. I believe this mod needs updating (because the game has updated) so if anyone would care to do that and reupload it as their own then I don't mind. Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 13.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 106 55.5%