[OUTDATED] Extreme Medium and Realistic Damage Mod

Misc [OUTDATED] Extreme Medium and Realistic Damage Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hrry submitted a new resource:

Realistic Damage Mod (WORK IN PROGRESS) - Makes the cars crash a lot more.

I need somebody to test if this actually works because my game keeps crashing when entering the race when I try it so leave a message in the reviews or discussion tab or something informing me if it works or not.

Idea fully copied from StrongestFish but when asked if they would make this mod for f1 22 they responded with "I won't. Feel free to make and upload your own version"

This is completely work in progress and if it does work I will make medium and extreme versions. This is my first...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah boys I have no idea why it keeps crashing. I have ego erp archiver 9.0 so I can't see why. Even changing any value in the XML file by 1 will cause the game to crash so I am very confused.

EDIT: I had to completely remove eea 8.0.1 from my PC so it turns out they were opening with the old version I will get it fixed asap

Last edited:
Yeah boys I have no idea why it keeps crashing. I have ego erp archiver 9.0 so I can't see why. Even changing any value in the XML file by 1 will cause the game to crash so I am very confused.

EDIT: I had to completely remove eea 8.0.1 from my PC so it turns out they were opening with the old version I will get it fixed asap
Maybe you could ask StrongestFish for help since he knows how to do all that.

What happens when EA launches a new patch?
Do we have to repeat the installation?
I have no idea, but it is possible that you may need to reinstall the mod as the .erp files could get overwritten. I will let you know when they actually do bring out an update.

hey man can i get the last update one from yesterday because the Ai are not crashing and i do like when we have that race when everyone is almost out it just makes the game for me my exciting... but yea if u can please tell me i like that one better or if u have a way to get it back

Last edited:
Can u tell me what has changed as i use my own mod that uses xml file
Hi mate,

What is the command line, just to use your mod damage, inside the xml, but keeping other aspects of the xml edited ?
Ok so the edited lines are as follows:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="5.5" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="5.5" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.5" />

wait if you use your own realistic damage mod can you upload it please im lookigng for a realistic damage mod as this mod just keeps crashing
If your game keeps crashing you most likely don't have Ego ERP Archiver 9.0.0 installed and make sure the .erp files are actually opening with 9.0.0 and not an older version or Ego ERP Archiver. If this is not the case then I'm not sure why your game might be crashing.

hey man can i get the last update one from yesterday because the Ai are not crashing and i do like when we have that race when everyone is almost out it just makes the game for me my exciting... but yea if u can please tell me i like that one better or if u have a way to get it back
Ok I still have the old one, I will put it here for now but in the future I will upload a medium and extreme version to this mod. It will most likely be medium that you will prefer as extreme is, well... extreme

Mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtyX1HNunF7FJjIv07G7x_WJMsVrAKeV/view?usp=sharing

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 75 29.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 53 21.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 54 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 11.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.6%