Ottawa Motorsports Park

Tracks Ottawa Motorsports Park 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just downloaded the latest version and see no config file nor any extension folder. Am I missing something here?

Yes, I am. They are inside the layout folders. I haven't seen that before, didn't know they could be there. Good to know. :)

Last edited:
After somebody put their Locost through the back wall of the maintenance shed on a track day, changed procedures to clearly cone off the north pits when the south pits are active, and add mobile barriers to close off the south loop when the north pits are in use
1.jpg

I feel attacked

:D

ffff.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, first of all i would like to thank you for this amazing track.
I now have this problem with my graphics, and it only appears on this track.
Can you help me plz?

Attachments

• IMG_7671 (2).jpg
    IMG_7671 (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Sorry for the late respons, but what you suggested didn't work. this problem doesn't is not for all layouts and is only at the start and finish of a lap and only around noon.

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional info, but so far I haven't been able to replicate on my setup. There are a lot of variables that could be at play. If you don't mind --

- What visual mods and add-ins are you running (CSP, Sol, reshade, ppfilters, etc?)
- Which specific layouts have you noticed this on, and which ones does it not appear on?
- Does it appear only around the south pits area?
- What does it look like in motion -- is it flickery or fairly static?

-I am using Sol, A3pp (or horizon shaders) and CSP.
-It does not happen on the drift and club circuit layout
- Happens in both pits seems like
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liexd5CfY0k&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Keyarge

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.