F1 2010 Online races for PC / Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3 (Merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find racedepartment a very informative and helpful site, but I do find there is a lack of online races for ps3 Formula 1.

I would love to have races with clean racers, that is one of the main reasons I joined this great community. I am so sick of being rammed of evey corner, straight, with in the game.

xbox championship if anyone interested!!

was thinking of organising a championship season if enough people are interested..
no restrictions on driving assists
50% race every sunday including qualifying
tues and thurs practice
cars equal for first few races then a handicapping system type thing there after.

if enough interest will set out rules properly but i am not going to waste time if not

J

jorrell

• jorrell

Definately interested, Count me in please. Gamertag :theblacknight04. Im addicted to this game online, just had enough of all the rammers in a championship that quit soon as they have taken all decent drivers off the track! A privately set up championship sound just the ticket!

i am definetly interested. how long do the practice session last on tues/thurs? the reason i am asking is i will be busy during the week and it may be a little iffy during the weekdays for practice.

Sunday is fine with me on quals and race. that would be great.

BTW , are you planning on specific tracks for championship seasoon.

J

jorrell

• jorrell

Hi Pitt, Definately interested, love playing online without any rammers! Add me if u wish and invite anytime Gamertag:theblacknight04

D

DeckerdUK

• DeckerdUK

Ohh perfect! add me please 42, love the game and would enjoy chatting and racing with you all. XBL deckerdUK

I have just discovered this site thanks to just experiencing my first online session on f1 2010 and really want to race a clean race with other like minded people!!!! got fed up with idiots on GRID a while back and gave up online racing as a waste of time as the novelty of being rammed off the road wears off after the 6th,7th and 7056th time! My psn gamer tag is eunosguy please please add me up people! many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 131 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000