1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

One Minor Problem regarding Steering Adjustments and one question...

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by DMAIX, Sep 24, 2011.

1. DMAIX

DMAIX

Ratings:
    +6
    First of all. I totally like the game and drivability of the cars is awesome and major step upwards from F1 2010.
    Only thing I have witnessed so far and might be a bug is the fact that my adjustments for Steering are NOT saved, no matter how often AUTOSAVE shows up or I save the profile manually. Each Time I start the game I need to change my steering in the options from KEYBOARD to my WHEEL!
    Any Ideas what I may do wrong, or is it a bug ?

And the Question is... how do switch the SafetyCar ON / OFF?... in the DEV Diaries, they claimed it would be possible to switch it on or off. But I didnt find a point to do so (except for multiplayer). Well I wouldnt mind if it is set ON, I just want to check ! Or is it ON all the time, which would be cool. (Havent tried it yet by causing an accident :tongue:)

2. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC

Ratings:
    +17
    when it says 'Press Start / Enter' - use your WHEEL's button, NOT the keyboard.

SC is only with Damage = Full in races 20% or more

3. DMAIX

DMAIX

Ratings:
    +6
    what exact menu are we talking?... I change the button selection to my liking, then I get out of the steering options with escape and the game starts the AUTOSAVE. but after I close the game and restart it the setting for Steering Input is back to KEYBOARD

thanx for the quick reply though

4. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC

Ratings:
    +17
    when you start the game, it says 'Press Start or Enter'

what do you press ?

SC is set in Grand Prix setup

5. redvex67

redvex67

Ratings:
    +0
    if it is as dirt 3 you have to push start button on the wheels when you start the game...
    I mean not the pad button xybc but "start" on the wheels!

6. DMAIX

DMAIX

Ratings:
    +6
    AH ok...Got it now!

Will try that next time I start the game. Will give you Feedback.

Thanx!!!