F1 2011 One Minor Problem regarding Steering Adjustments and one question...

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
First of all. I totally like the game and drivability of the cars is awesome and major step upwards from F1 2010.
Only thing I have witnessed so far and might be a bug is the fact that my adjustments for Steering are NOT saved, no matter how often AUTOSAVE shows up or I save the profile manually. Each Time I start the game I need to change my steering in the options from KEYBOARD to my WHEEL!
Any Ideas what I may do wrong, or is it a bug ?

And the Question is... how do switch the SafetyCar ON / OFF?... in the DEV Diaries, they claimed it would be possible to switch it on or off. But I didnt find a point to do so (except for multiplayer). Well I wouldnt mind if it is set ON, I just want to check ! Or is it ON all the time, which would be cool. (Havent tried it yet by causing an accident :tongue:)

what exact menu are we talking?... I change the button selection to my liking, then I get out of the steering options with escape and the game starts the AUTOSAVE. but after I close the game and restart it the setting for Steering Input is back to KEYBOARD

thanx for the quick reply though

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies