• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

? on next gaming wheel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rob Simms, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Rob Simms

Rob Simms

Ratings:
    +4
    Since, my g25 motors decided to fail on me. I have been working to try and get it fixed. I got some new motors in yesterday, but there is a problem yet to be discovered. I think as the motors were going out something internally has went out on the circuit board. I am tired of wasting time, right now. I would like to get a recommendation on a wheel. Should, I stay with the Logitech or jump over to the Fanatec V2 for PC/PS3 with shifter/club sport pedals? On these for the PC are they limited like the xbox?

I have pics on how to disassemble and assembly of the G25, that I will post later.

2. Kevin Barnes

Kevin Barnes

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm an old tv radio repair guy and would be willing to buy the g25and whatever parts you have from you. For a brokrn wheel I thinking something in $50 range.

Email me.
    bovine999@yahoo.com

3. Damian Henderson

Damian Henderson

Ratings:
    +28
    Swap over to Fanatec, you'll get much more pleasure out of using the wheel/pedals. Much better FFB, build quality, and pedals. And you can even get the 911 carrera wheel for half the price of a G27 while still having better FFB.

4. kikie

kikie

Ratings:
    +21
    My opinion, stay with Logitech. Too many problems with the Fanatec hardware and their support is a pain in the ... .