Status
Not open for further replies.
w94_cockpit_1.jpg
w94_cockpit_2.jpg
w94_cockpit_3.jpg
w94_rear_3.jpg

Source

Gents,

At this moment, there is a problem with the F1Ligue site. Something to do with malware.

I have deleted the topics from F1ligue as a safety measure. When the site is in order again, I shall undelete them again, so please do not start posting new threads about it!!!

Info:
Malware.jpg

hehe again more screenshot from this project

GRAB_015.JPG

GRAB_023.JPG

GRAB_019.JPG
GRAB_020.JPG

GRAB_021.JPG

You can see more screenshots here

And before anyone ask
FONismo said:
How did you enable the grey skippy Tuttle
Tuttle said:
You need the Nvidia DDS plugin for PS 32bit...then open the .DDS texture of the car; use the color replacement in PS to pick the red and change all you want (Hue, Sat, Light).
Tuttle said:
This is a easy method but not so good when you want create a fine livery touch .
EDIT: of course you have to re-export the .dds inside the same folder (backup the original before...) and save in DXT3/8bitpp alpha.

I think this has been a WIP for quite a while, perhaps started initially for rF 1 and now carried work over to rF2, though im not sure about that. virtualr.net, has had updates on this project for a few months now.

Updated top post with new download link.

Version 1.2 is availbale now.
Changelog:
- New brake light mesh and updated the texture (still not good, but i think a bit better than before)
- New clear in and out and darker (just outside) window texture.
- Re-rendered template with ambient shadow, and now much darker and sharpen colors for the skins
There is a link available now for the car as component. This means that you do not have to install all the other tracks as well. Just install the component, and look for the car in All cars and vehicles.

Download -. See 3 posts down. Sorted downloads there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes