old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys,

First of all i have to said that i'm not related with simraceway mod, it's not my car, they have their own model.
The second point is that the project is still under way, i'm just having some issues to find some free time to finish the model. But when i have something to show, i will let you know.
The last point is that i already find someone to map the model.

Best Regards:

Alex Lam

Okay figured it out.

Download all the packages 1.0 - 1.3 and place them into your package folder of rfactor 2
Start the mod manager
Install version 1.0
Now a * will appear infront of the 1.0 version
Right Click update for 1.1
Right Click update for 1.2
Right Click update for 1.3

Really ISI isnt there a better way to do this lol

Sure.. You can releae a new mod after every update... But then you have to give instructions to UnInstall first, and people will start making problems about that :)

This is not a ISI problem. It's a problem of the one who made the track, as he had to do 3 updates to get it working completely. On the other side, he made it very clear that this is mostly a mod made to test the update system. I am sure that, when the track is fully finished for release, he will make a new base one.

Start your offline version of the game.
Click on the first icon (Series)
Go to the Icon most on the left, thats the All Cars All Tracks series. There you can choose it with whatever car you want.

I tried this one last night, and did not come to posting about it yet.

Track seems nice. It has potential. However, if you slightly go offf the tarmac, the car is like on ice. Terrible grip outside the black part of the road. Undrivable. But it's a nice promissing track. Lets hope this guy fixes the frip level, and then it will be a valuable asset to rf2.

It is a conversion from rfactor1. The buildings and scenery is 1 on 1 copied, and that shows. To bad, as rF2 has so much more to offer then those square formed buildings and cars.

All in all, for now I wouldn't rate it above average, but below. This is purely due to the grip levels on the track.

Side note.
There are no "previous" racing marks on the track as well. It's just a grey solid surface when you enter the track. I hope the maker will address that as well.

Hahahah It says 0 Mb because it's undefined. It is just all the cars, and all the tracks together.

If you want to do a out of default options combination, you always need to go to this series.

Sorry, But I have to close this topic for now. The creator of this conversion is awaiting permission. He started before he got it, so the development stopped for now.

I removed the download link from the thread, but will update it again when permission is there, and development continues.

More screenshots: CTDP Development Blog » Blog Archive » On this day in May…

liv4.jpg

liv2.jpg

liv5.jpg

And a few more in their blog post: CTDP Development Blog » Blog Archive » On this day in May…

More info on ISI forum: International Formula Master 2009 - Page 2
Currently were working on physics and some texture stuff. LODs are done and ingame. Hard to say how far away we're from a release but we're going at a fine pace

An update, as requested Bram ;)

It's already announced that this track, or at least the first layout will NOT be released before the next update of ISI. As it seems (see the topic I just posted), an update is near again, so lets hope release of this one will be as well.

The updated features:
- Downhill elevation before the corner 1, 100% modeled and exported.
- Some animated Marshals around the track
- New (remodeled) Building 57/58 with more polys and new maps
- Sewers around the track
- Road Reflectors modeled, mapped and exported.
- New Aero Ambulance MD900 G-KSSH modeled, mapped and exported
- New Douglas C-47A Skytrain modeled, mapped and exported
- New collidable/movable Tirewalls
- New trees BB around the track (not 100% satisfied but for now are ok...)
- New Buildings, 3D wood fences, dome cameras and various objects around the track.
- New Red/White Plastic Barriers to close the track, modeled, mapped and exported.
- New Solar Panels near the Downhill.

Just a little bit more patience is required....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%