old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is almost two years old but hearing those engine sounds with a full pack of cars: delicious!

So why play funky music at the beginning instead of raw sound?:p

Something bugs me: Shouldn't the Toyota-, Mercedes-, Porsche- and McLaren GT1s not be far ahead? I thought they'd be much quicker than an old Skyline or a Corvette? Did they tweak it so you can basically compete with every car for a win?

rfactor2f12008mmg3.th.jpg

rfactor2f12008mmg4.th.jpg

rfactor2f12008mmg5.th.jpg

rfactor2f12008mmg6.th.jpg

rfactor2f12008mmg7.th.jpg

rfactor2f12008mmg1.th.jpg

rfactor2f12008mmg2.th.jpg

Not holding my breathe for this release, following a promising 2007 mod for rfactor 1 and multiple screenshots of this 2008 mod nothing has been heard from these guys for about 2 years, until now.

Probably rF2 made it come alive again. Remember some mod groups already got rF2 much earlier. :)

With the release of the rF2 Beta now come and available for all to acquire, MAK-Corp is proud to announce the F1 2008 Mod for rF2. As many of you may know, this mod was originally planned for the original rFactor but over the past months we had taken the time to perfect the mod and make it rF2 ready and completely bypass rF1 altogether.
The rF2 version of the F1 2008 Mod will feature all teams and drivers of the 2008 Formula One World Championship. Unique dry and wet weather physics for each team, unique sounds for each team and we're also working on converting our F1 2007 trackpack to rFactor 2 to make compatible with the F1 2008 Mod. Below we have the first previews of the final 2008 Renault R28 Modeled, mapped and painted by MAK-Corp Lead 3D Modeling Director for Open Wheelers, Raymond Schram. Renders are made by CGPro Technologies who are a CG Studio contracted to MAK-Corp and is working in collaboration with MAK-Corp for various products to be announced and released in the future. We hope you enjoy the renders.

1glpje.jpg

20crkh.jpg

rFactor 2 Beta is out. So we can start work on the WSGT2 mod as it is intended. We are not planning to rush development, and are now in what you would call " the exploration" part of the project. The Aston Martin One -77 has been the test subject of choice. We will keep you posted on further developments and findings. Note that the GT Cars will probably not be the first cars to be released. Once we feel we covered all the basics, we will start work on a CUP series car. The LOtus 2 Eleven might be our first choice. After that, we will release the WSGT in service packs. We will keep you posted.
As usual, all is well at RMT.

I guess many people have tried this track already as it is fairly easy spotted in the dev. mode. Anyway, being in the dev. mode I feel safe to link to the track as well. So for oval-racing, visit this link :)
Pics & Vids:
oval1.jpg

oval2.jpg

oval3i.jpg

oval4.jpg

As I said, this is in the rFactor 2 package, so I feel safe by putting the link here. It is innstalled in *Yourdrive*:\YourrF2data&settingslocation\Innstalled\Locations
for me, that means "E:\rF2_DATAandSETTINGS\Installed\Locations"
Oh, and it only works in singleplayer with "all cars and tracks" :) Enjoy some oval action :)

And sadly I don't know the guy who made it.

I have absolutely no idea. Or, you have to package it in a rfmod. Together with the class you want it to. You might want to make a "racedepartment oval test mod" package it with this track, and the cars you want. And upload it. Or you can make a virtual mod (I guess those two ain't the same). Anyhow, I have no idea how to do this, and I don't think I'll bother to learn it either at the moment. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%