Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Someone was running events pre- XXXX or something.

Know what you mean about the site, lots going on and not all to do with racing.

For tomorrow I have built a collection of Toyotas from F class all the way to R1. Haven't tested all of them so it's gonna be interesting! Might do this every week ...... Next week BMW.

Bought most of the tunes from SF and some paints as well .... Going to look the part at least!

Someone was running events pre- XXXX or something.

Know what you mean about the site, lots going on and not all to do with racing.

For tomorrow I have built a collection of Toyotas from F class all the way to R1. Haven't tested all of them so it's gonna be interesting! Might do this every week ...... Next week BMW.

Bought most of the tunes from SF and some paints as well .... Going to look the part at least!

Pretty Cool idea mate, never thought of that..doubt I will do it this week, May try to find another brand and we can do a mini manufacturer battle lol

I agree that something that needs to be decided. We've got too options on the table so a choice needs to be made soon as to what is it happening Friday as I prefer getting some practice in first rather than just turning up to a race and driving blind.

It took some time as some cars cannot get to a certain class. Struggled with R3 as a lot of tunes on SF are for Drift ........ the one I got might be so it could be an interesting race if it is!

Noticed you are looking at their Thurs night events. I was too but with the 2O4F Casual Weds, RD Club Friday and any other RD events that get off the ground it may be too much again. I've built the Clio though as sometimes they throw event cars into club events, there's also a Radical R1 tune that I downloaded from ChurchPro but I find it very twitchy with a controller - always fancied a Radical series :)

It took some time as some cars cannot get to a certain class. Struggled with R3 as a lot of tunes on SF are for Drift ........ the one I got might be so it could be an interesting race if it is!

Noticed you are looking at their Thurs night events. I was too but with the 2O4F Casual Weds, RD Club Friday and any other RD events that get off the ground it may be too much again. I've built the Clio though as sometimes they throw event cars into club events, there's also a Radical R1 tune that I downloaded from ChurchPro but I find it very twitchy with a controller - always fancied a Radical series :)

Yeah so far, I've said I will do that Clio Race, the fun Wednesdays and then said I'd join in a Cayman series which they run on a Saturday night, which is perfect for me as now the NFL season has started Sundays are a little problem for me now.

but yes with the RDDC Fridays it's 4 days of Forza but that's not a problem, if it picks up again here then i will simply stop one of them as they are very casual things that i've entered anyway.

got some work to do tonight:

1)make sure I have a half decent car for each race tomorrow night.
2)Make a Clio and paint it.
3)Paint a Cayman and then use the tune Jcotter is hopefully sending me.
4)Still need to post my photos of the racing we had last Friday as the second race in particular was very close for quite a long time!

never really driven the radical cars to be honest, so don't know if im missing out on anything lol

We used the radical in early days of fm4 in some club night events. The Cayman event looks cool but not suitable timewise for me. If you get the cayman tune can you gift it on to me and I will get one sorted for practice with you sometime. Think I've set up a Clio already.

Thinking about cars, FM4 needs Caterham!

We used the radical in early days of fm4 in some club night events. The Cayman event looks cool but not suitable timewise for me. If you get the cayman tune can you gift it on to me and I will get one sorted for practice with you sometime. Think I've set up a Clio already.

Thinking about cars, FM4 needs Caterham!

Yeah it probably does! liked them on Race Pro.

Yeah I will send it you over, maybe give it a whirl on Friday or something lol.. think the club nights worked well when we turned up and raced whatever.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.6%