Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Not for me ..... with 4 of us it will end up as a hotlap session.
IMO club night should be around 10 - 20 mins per race and more of them. The largest grids we've had here have been for lower powered shorter sessions. If that's what you guys want though fine by me I'll catch you next time. :)

Gotta go with shorter racing at this point,Think the big 30-40 lap races we did in the past are a big reason we lost so many numbers, as it was boring been 1000s of Feet away from anybody either in front or behind you!

Why not like a 3 race 5 lap series at 5 different tracks as like a mini championship race this Friday? that way we could still get some racing between us all.

That wouldn't be too bad would it?

Might post something up for Thursday night if anybody is interested in racing, may well Try some mixed class racing with A.I. to give the fastest of us a challenge against faster A.I. and those of us who aren't as quick a chance to race in a faster car.

what do you think? anybody up for it? if so I will post something up.

Lol, gotta love a casual mention :).

Another idea could be to have the cars stock which should ensure close racing which is what everyone is after.

Maybe we could also advertise the mini race series on forza's website too, if it gets agreed too that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 47.9%