Old RBR modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's worse than that. I have version 0.3!...:redface: I got it on another site somewhere about a month ago, and didn't even know you had updated it here. I'll have to check in a little more often. :cool:

Edit: Ignore me! lol I just realized I was using a plugin made by a fellow that goes by Logwoods. He made a plugin that's "sorta" like yours called "Single Rally Plugin". It's nice, but not near the features your plugin has.

Cheers

Well i have idea if you have time tell me :) there maybe is a way to get little better fps and BTB stages are urggg... laggy.. coz if you make very big map and a lot of things aroung rbr engine go crazy and lag, drop random fps ..

I'm listening... And I don't have a job ATM so I have alot of free time on my hands... Lovin the winter pics btw A LOT better than what finland looks like currently with the settings the way they were at last uplaod lol. Doesn't look bad atm just kinda ... wierd. But The pics you posted look PERFECT. I don't know how you do it but keep it up. I can't wait.:thumbup: And you are the :bomb: haha

Hey WorkerBee, had a request for the next version. For those of us that don't play online, but still like to compete with a few friends in the living room, it would be cool to save progress for each player.

Say I'm Moe, and I invite Larry and Curly over for a few beers and some Rally. We choose Australia rally and I run NewBobs, save my progress as Player 1, then Larry runs NewBobs, saves his progress as Player 2, then Curly runs Newbobs and saves as Player 3.

Then it's my turn again, so I load Player 1 and run the second stage, then Larry, Curly...etc.

That way, the plugin can keep all our times, so we don't have to add up by hand.

Will this plugin work with rsrbr2011 mod? (all cars `n stages)? Or will i have to have a clean rbr install? Hoping this means i can get rid off the post-it / notebook system (wich my GF loves btw:) i got laying around with all the stage times from 2-3 years of rallying with my homies on the weekends :cool:

This plugin works with all "officially" installed tracks having appropriate entries in the tracks.ini and tracksettings.ini etc files.

RSRBR copies around tons of files before running a stage and usually renames all unwanted plugin dlls in the plugins folder.

So, basically it should be possible to use a RSRBR based installation to run a stage in e.g. tarmac mod but this requires copying the corresponding files by hand and not starting RSRBR afterwards (!) in this installation.

@Jugador
Basically a multiplayer feature should not be a problem. I am thinking about saving all the data (rallies, hotlaps, stage times) in a database so we would have a complete history and multiplayer mode as well. But this would require some kind of editing tool to be able to create events based on the rally templates (= list of stages). We'll see ...

Thanks for your track jacken64!! But still it seems I can't install track, dropping 7zip in RXRBR it does not show, so could someone please in clear words explain how to install new tracks in RBR, for me it's a pain in the ..................!
Thanks.............Appie.

I stumbled across these files and thought they might benefit any other users of ATI HD4xxx series cards who cannot use full screen supersampling to remove the dreaded 'jaggies'. Not only for ATI though, should work with nVidia too and on other DX9 and DX10 games. Seems to work quite well for me (HD4870); RSRBR sees it as the HDR mod and enables it automatically. Certainly not perfect but a whole lot better than no AA at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back