Old RBR modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by therealeddie:

Gorman Rally - N. Boundary East

THis is a reproduction of the North Boundary East stage which is part of the Gorman Ridge Rally. This rally is run in Southern California and is typically run under NASA RallySport sactioning body, is part of the United States Rally Championship (USRC), and is also part of the California Rally Series (CRS).

For more information about the Gorman Ridge Rally visit: www.gormanridgerally.com
For more information about the California Rally Series visit: www.CaliforniaRallySeries.com
For more information about NASA Rally Sport visit: www.nasarallysport.com
For more information about the United States Rally Championship visit: www.unitedstatesrallychampionship.com

A Youtube video of this stage is here:

This is my first completed stage so comments are appreciated. I'm also just about done with the West direction.

Enjoy!
eddie

Big job, but :) , track have low rate of FPS, espacialy in forest zones (I have werry strong PC mashine i7 processor. I think may be better if you first make short track something like shakedawn, about +- 3km. And you can try all methodes for make track, and only then take long range track. I did, this mistake too and now must recreate my loong track Verkiai again :( . Sad, that I now mus to do this and lose my worck of a year...
Any way, its good try from you. And try make track mesh with 2 m panel long (it has better physics for car). I think, you must remove small stones on the road and repalce it with textures. It's help with FPS...
That's all from me

SO amazing Guys - Work on a similar project 3 years ago, but didn't had the time to finish it - So I'm so Happy that your work looks so Pro, It sure looks really Great, and with a Great Classic RBR feeling --

Thank you so much :0)

Flagmo-T..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%