Old RBR modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Jonathan Johansson:

Limbo

Limbo 2010
Length: 9.8km
Version: 1.0

Track made with Bobstrackbuilder, Route and satelite picture from Google Earth.

- Road and grass textures made by myself with help from CGtextures and Barbje_Keller

Thanks goes to:
- Martinez, Barbje_Keller, lakimakromedia for support and guidence
- Micael Eriksson for Pacenotes Guidence
- Martinez for Camera Flash method :rose:
- Piddy for the powerful Bobs Track Builder
- Racedepartment BTB Community for xpacks, tutorials and lots of great tips!

That's great to hear to. I must say that the converting method sounds very promising, I'm really holding my breath for it. It could really bring life, compatibility and online competition to many BTB stages. Good luck working on the next project :)

Jag tyckte om din sträcka, den var proffsig! kändes väldigt typiskt svensk:) jag är rallyälskare ut i fingerspetsarna och har precis byggt klart kabelvägen i BTB om du vet vilken sträcka det är. vem är arrangör till denna sträcka limbo? jag tycker mig känna till den? Mvh Andreas

Downloads: A new file has been added by martinez:

GB Sprint BTB Project (road & roadside concept)

This BTB project shows an idea of making roads and roadsides which were used to build my GB Sprint rally track for RBR. I guess this concept can be usefull also for rFactor builders.
This project has no objects and Sobjects - just roads, roadsides and terrain (I'll rather wait until Jay_p_666 agrees to share the optimised GB XPack).
The textures are taken from some original RBR track (Great Britain) - I just cut texture's sheets to get these pieces.

This example can be an introduction to explain the eMeL method (from Lakimacromedia and me) - as part of preparing BTB's tracks for making the conversion into original RBR format possible.

Instructions: extract the file into your [BTB]/My Projects/ folder

You can use the attached xpack in your tracks, as I share it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back