Old RBR Articles (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium

Zaxxon released the v1.0 version of his track Olocau-Gátova for Richard Burns Rally. Made with Bob's Tracks Builder it's another masterpiece for rally lovers!

Zaxxon commented on the release: "At the end of last summer my brother and I took a car and had a nice time driving on roads near the town where we were born. We were looking for a track to model and the route from Olocau to Gátova was exactly what we were looking for: narrow, twisty and the typical look from our homeland. So it is not a real rally stage, it is just a nice place 20Km away from where I was born."

Click here to download the track

This is awesome, great job! I had a prototype in BTB but never found the time to make anything of it. I like that it's dirt since I think that's where RBR shines, but are you thinking of doing a tarmac version too?

SO amazing Guys - Work on a similar project 3 years ago, but didn't had the time to finish it - So I'm so Happy that your work looks so Pro, It sure looks really Great, and with a Great Classic RBR feeling --Thank you so much :0)Flagmo-T..PS.. It's been updated :0)

Simon Adebisi;942380 said:
I've never been able to successfully add mods to RBR, and in the past I've just given up in frustration, but this will encourage me to give it another go :cool: Nice work!!!

Try RSRBR (rallyesim.com). They make it pretty easy. The best way (IMO) is to keep a clean installation of RBR (patched up to the last official version) as a base, then make a copy of the whole directory, and use that to install mods into. RBR doesn't rely on the registry so you can have as many installations on your HD as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes