Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Well, I just did 18 laps in the cup and best I could manage was a 1:46.7. Could only do about half of the those laps clean, so I will need to work on that. I never claimed to be fast, my opt was 1:45.3. Just starting to play around with the baseline setup, but I am by far no tuner. Anyone else start putting in laps yet, wanna offer up any times?

Yeah my PB is 1.45.7. With an optimal of 44.7. But doing more conistent 46 flats than anything. Been using the baseline as well. Might have to see what a few tweaks might do to help.

Also was thinking that I'll put up the race server an hour early, for kind of like a "open" practice, before official practice starts at 20GMT. So expect the server up about 19:00GMT. RD club event with iRacing can't wait!! :)

I've uploaded 2 skins to tradingpaints.com. One for myself and one for Eric Estes - in Longshot Racing colors.
Sign up to tradingpaints.com download the downloader. Search by list and put in racedepartment. If you have one to upload, let me know and we can add it to the racedepartment list for everyone to download. Hope that makes sense.
See you guys on track. Now, I think I should do some practice... Haven't done any laps yet. Doh!

Apologies guys, looks like I have messed up the time conversion from EST to GMT for this event. 1pm PST/4pm EST and 21:00 GMT should be the correct start time for official practice. With quali and race starting 30 minutes after. Sorry about that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back